1/6 Hot Toys - MMS357 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Ver.) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Ver.) Collectible Fi

I think it might be awhile. I suspect that some more CW figures will go up for PO before this one.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Ver.) Collectible Fi

I really want this... but...
Spoiler Spoiler:

I really want this... but...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Does that mean the Quicksilver figure was never even remotely considered then? :lol

This isnt Game of Thrones its Marvel characters rarely die and even in a giant all out war they easily come back relax folks

il_570xN.485251920_kit0.jpg

I'm not at all familiar with the Civil War comic back-story, but do we really think they are going to shake things up that much in the Civil War movie? Like Ragnorak, it could end up pretty loosely based on the source.

When do you think this will go up for pre-order?

When do you think this will go up for pre-order?

Like Brainiac said, I think it'll be some time before CW, but not before at least a couple more CW figures go up for PO. For instance, I think you'll at least probably see CW Cap go up for PO before this SW figure.

I'm guessing CW Cap, Widow and Hawkeye will go up for PO before this version of SW.

One would think they would release this figure soon because it's from Avengers 2. Those figures should be out before the next big Marvel movie line. I agree with the Brainiac and also think it might be shown before the next movie

Don't forget Nick Fury (The Winter Soldier) hasn't been released, so being from an 'older' movie may not put any priority on it's release.

Don't forget Nick Fury (The Winter Soldier) hasn't been released, so being from an 'older' movie may not put any priority on it's release.

Oh yes that's a good point

Oh yes that's a good point

Yeah that's not how they do things. Iron man 3 figures just went up. Batman returns after Nolans films.

The thing with this SW is that there's another version that just released. Bad business move to put another very similar one up at the same time, right when one comes out. If people later sell the first one that doesn't hurt hot toys. But if both are for sale same time and people pick one over the other then they could lose sales. There's no reason to rush to put it up.

Well, it didn't make much sense for HT to reveal Avengers SW at Toy Soul. Unless most of the 1/6 collecting community doesn't realize it exists. Though that's hard to believe considering how many places pictures from that exhibition appeared.

Back