1/6 Hot Toys - MMS357 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Ver.) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Version) Figure

Battle Damaged Terminator was only in the movie Terminator for about 30 seconds, and didn't get any more than a brief, full body shot of him.... yet Hot Toys marketed the "Police Shootout" model as being interchangeable with the full battle damaged look, and many people prefer to pose him that way... Admittedly in that case, both were options for a single figure..

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Version) Figure

I think some people were surprised to see this, what with the first SW having yet to be released in HK.

*cries silently into her purse*...

So beautiful...

10258302_1019467931450856_1450634637343569290_o.jpg

I don't like using the word "definitive" when it comes to these, because it's usually a matter of opinion... But I only want one Wanda and this is pretty definitive in my eyes, even if they do make a CW version. Unless her Infinity War outfit includes headgear, I can't see it getting much better than this look.

I don't like using the word "definitive" when it comes to these, because it's usually a matter of opinion... But I only want one Wanda and this is pretty definitive in my eyes, even if they do make a CW version. Unless her Infinity War outfit includes headgear, I can't see it getting much better than this look.

Your words speak truth..

I'm not about to look ahead to any Infinity War figure. That's so far away I might have sold my house and be looking at a new build by then... Hopefully at the very least we'll have sold the mrs' run down rental place by then... I am thinking ahead to the 3rd Thor movie, but generally speaking any characters I don't have one version of will either be grabbed during the whole blurred, blended era of Civil War and AoU figures being on the market..

If I want just one figure of her for my collection this is it. It's a better look than the civilian (and hides her Hot Toy female chicken limbs). The tease of her Civil War look appears simpler and less 'textured' than this. Hopefully we will get more detailed stills of the CW costumes from the movie soon..

With the imminent release of SW 1.0, a few things on 2.0 from HK blogs:

1) 2.0 will be available for PO in HK soon...
2) The 1.0 HS has been updated and it has better likeness to EO, it will be the same HS for 2.0

Happy New Year to all!

With the imminent release of SW 1.0, a few things on 2.0 from HK blogs:

1) 2.0 will be available for PO in HK soon...
2) The 1.0 HS has been updated and it has better likeness to EO, it will be the same HS for 2.0

Happy New Year to all!
Thanks for the info Captain :duff Happy new year to you as well :)
No surprises with the PO and I'm looking forward to seeing the release date for this :)

Back