1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool way to display them all holding their helmets! I wish all the Thor figures included that helmet. It’s a great design.

Thanks IndyMOS!

Yeah, it took me ages to get that helmet - in the end I had to buy the complete figure and part out the rest of it. Paid for itself though, so it was worth the effort! :yess:

Thanks IndyMOS!

Yeah, it took me ages to get that helmet - in the end I had to buy the complete figure and part out the rest of it. Paid for itself though, so it was worth the effort! :yess:

Oh man the whole figure! It’s a good thing you ended up getting the money back after parting out! There should be a third party version of it by now you’d think. Unless there is but I’m not aware of it lol.

Oh man the whole figure! It’s a good thing you ended up getting the money back after parting out! There should be a third party version of it by now you’d think. Unless there is but I’m not aware of it lol.

Yeah, extreme measure hey?! Still, I got it for £80 ($100), so I easily made my money back!

I am not aware of any 3rd party versions of that helmet either. Probably a little too tricky and too much effort to mold and cast! And it wouldn't last very long in a crappy old jiffy bag from China either!!!

Yeah, extreme measure hey?! Still, I got it for £80 ($100), so I easily made my money back!

I am not aware of any 3rd party versions of that helmet either. Probably a little too tricky and too much effort to mold and cast! And it wouldn't last very long in a crappy old jiffy bag from China either!!!

For that price it’s not too bad at all then! Awesome man. And yeah it does look like it could be kinda hard to mold and cast it. It’s too bad though as it’s a classic Thor look! But then too in order for the figures to wear it, there would need to be swappable hair pieces. So that part is out unfortunately. [emoji107]

More from me:

f88da377cd1552f0fdfe896f2181dbf1.jpg

18649db74bd72b6978d5ea9f62369fce.jpg

90d98aa2853549ab9d9e91a2fac34a67.jpg

Just got the 46. While its a good figure, I just wasn't as impressed compared to the 45's design. I long sold 45 for the 46 but will be rebuying it.

Will keep the 46 for a diorama with Cap and Bucky.

Same here. Of all the diecast iron man armors I've got. I think 45 was the best built and best in articulation. 46 just didn't wow me. If there is one diecast iron man to own i recommend MK 45. It also blends in with the other avengers very well.

Wish the design had more color on legs but this looks excellent nonetheless.

Yeah, that was one thing that I would’ve preferred to be a little different. A bit more gold or silver would’ve been nice. Still it’s a fantastic looking figure. Awesome design overall.

Have more pictures to share:

71f2082f1c388b08db55aa7f2050412e.jpg

177d52f4a6e7e2161f4c631d1dca0b52.jpg

e42fed394a4692dd2e14b0c8f3673646.jpg

^^^ Fantastic pictures!!! I'm hard pressed whether I like this one's paint scheme or the XLVII.

Thank you Zurdo! I also debated between the 46 and 47, but I had to go with the more traditional paint scheme. I do think the 47 colors are cool too though, and I like the non black-eyed paint on the RDJ sculpt.

Thank you Zurdo! I also debated between the 46 and 47, but I had to go with the more traditional paint scheme. I do think the 47 colors are cool too though, and I like the non black-eyed paint on the RDJ sculpt.

Both are so cool, can't go wrong with either lol Agree, the traditional colors make it stand out definitively as I.M.

I wonder how it would look to have the 47’s legs on the 46 torso. More silver but not as much as the 47.

I'm going through HT withdrawals and have always said the MK 43 is THE IM in my collection...but this one is looking better to me...the HS is awesome...must resist...mmmmmust resist!

I'm going through HT withdrawals and have always said the MK 43 is THE IM in my collection...but this one is looking better to me...the HS is awesome...must resist...mmmmmust resist!

I remember years ago before I got into collecting HT I saw one of the Iron Men figures and thought WOW that is awesome. I started collecting Star Wars then thought more recently I'll get a couple of key Avengers before they are no longer available. Just at that point I started researching the Iron Men types available from HT (probably 4-5 years after I saw that first one).

This guy the Mk 46 had just come out and I thought this is the one. Awesome head sculpt, awesome articulation, awesome colouring, awesome lights, awesome Die-cast. Just an awesome figure really :) Got him recently in a 30% off Xmas sale. :yess:

Thanks for the push Hoody, you wore me down so I ordered the figure; the HS looks too good to pass up and who knows how long HT will be producing IM figures. I thought the MK 45 was a little too organic looking, the MK 46 not as much. With Christmas I'm guessing I'll receive the figure after the new year...:slap

Thanks for the push Hoody, you wore me down so I ordered the figure; the HS looks too good to pass up and who knows how long HT will be producing IM figures. I thought the MK 45 was a little too organic looking, the MK 46 not as much. With Christmas I'm guessing I'll receive the figure after the new year...:slap

HT will produce Ironman figures until they go out of business it’s their bread and butter cash cow. I think you made a good choice though, it’s a sweet suit, i almost bought this one too but decided on the mk 47. Same armor but I liked the unbruised headscupt, unique paint scheme and additional accessories display options. Plus I already had the mk 43 which is also traditional colors like the 46.

My MK 46 has shipped but as expected, won't arrive till January 2nd. I guess I'm kind of hoping HT takes a break from IM after Infinity Wars and focuses on other projects.

My MK 46 has shipped but as expected, won't arrive till January 2nd. I guess I'm kind of hoping HT takes a break from IM after Infinity Wars and focuses on other projects.

Still a few HPP suits to go, the variations on those suits and the DC remakes of older suits, etc.

We don't need any more re-paints but there are a few unique suits I'd be up for...of course I'd be interested in a HB 2.0.

Back