1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
al065b.JPG

:lol

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Fellow Aussie collectors, I just ordered this from Zing for AU$370 + postage. They have 30% off some of their Hot Toys at the moment. That's my Chrissy present sorted.[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what precisely is diecast and plastic on this figure?

I know the removable shoulder panels are diecast and so is the lower portion of the figure, but what else is diecast?

I finally decided to go ahead with this figure last week and got him today. Awesome! I used most of my Sideshow RPs on him so I got him for cheap. Went back and looked at a bunch of pics and some video reviews. Nice ones here and on instagram! Haven’t installed the batteries or switched out anything yet, but a quick pose where he just landed:

79bc06fef9c4f18a785d8f77e1f44be6.jpg

a4e2ca7984da2a045e2db38dc8c37de2.jpg

3e035475f085bd7a3479d6a8e70f2df2.jpg

Awesome ! On one of the reviews I thought they said he may not be able to do this pose, which was a bit disappointing to me.

I was still going to try when mine arrives,as the articulation seemed the best possible. However this confirmation is great news. Thanks for the photos Indy. Looks epic !!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Awesome ! On one of the reviews I thought they said he may not be able to do this pose, which was a bit disappointing to me.

I was still going to try when mine arrives,as the articulation seemed the best possible. However this confirmation is great news. Thanks for the photos Indy. Looks epic !!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Hoody! And no problem [emoji106] Glad I could help with confirming the pose. It takes some futzing and adjusting to get it right, but it can definitely be done! Just be careful with it. I thought I may have heard a slight cringe-y noise or two in the hips. :lol

On the other hand, I can’t seem to do this pose with War Machine MK3. I’ve seen it done very nicely with the Iron Patriot/Mark 2 figure. I guess it’s too bulky to get it down that low.

Back