1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi , I am not sure where you live so what I suggest is you measure the hole and then google for a place that sells neodymium magnets close to you then glue a replacement in .

Find a magnet that is the same size or just a bit smaller . The main thing is to get one that is the same thickens and fits in the hole properly .

You might need to get smaller one as far as I know if you get a bigger one and cut it the magnet will lose its magnetism .

I have used this site before but if your not in AUSTRALIA you can just fine a shop that is in your country.

Thanks for that info! I measured it to the best I can and I think it is roughly about 3/16" x 1/8" x 1/32" which I am unable to find in a google search. The closest I could find was this and it is slightly too big by 1/16" on one side, and I'm really not sure how to cut it. Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions about that?

https://www.kjmagnetics.com/proddetail.asp?prod=B3301

They say they might be able to make a custom, I'm wondering if I should try that or if it might be expensive or if my sizes are accurate...

https://www.kjmagnetics.com/custom.asp

www.instagram.com/series209

F36B7B11-ACCF-4FF9-9263-B0176D1D327B.jpg

AF0EEFDC-35BE-41B0-BDEE-19AAC774DB42.jpg

548B68D5-D14C-450E-B425-4D04089C39A8.jpg

I'm really on the fence with this figure. The price is high, and I'm struggling to justify it. But know it would look great with a small Avengers display. I'm thinking Hulk, Iron Man, Captain America and Thor.

fantastic pics as usual yoshi, so nice!:clap

I'm really on the fence with this figure. The price is high, and I'm struggling to justify it. But know it would look great with a small Avengers display. I'm thinking Hulk, Iron Man, Captain America and Thor.

same its the price, very hard to justify on my budget. i wish my reward points would convert faster to ease the pain on my wallet, afraid by the time they do it will be long sold out. i see pics and cringe at times at the slim waist and bulky upper half, realize it could be lens distortion and all that but doesnt help when on fence. the save 20 bucks codes they sling out is great but its not denting price really when the shipping is exactly that. i probably wouldn't do much with all the led lights so thats not a selling point really for me.

fantastic pics as usual yoshi, so nice!:clap

same its the price, very hard to justify on my budget. i wish my reward points would convert faster to ease the pain on my wallet, afraid by the time they do it will be long sold out. i see pics and cringe at times at the slim waist and bulky upper half, realize it could be lens distortion and all that but doesnt help when on fence. the save 20 bucks codes they sling out is great but its not denting price really when the shipping is exactly that. i probably wouldn't do much with all the led lights so thats not a selling point really for me.

Yes, without the lights they could have reduced the price by $30 or so. Then maybe not so hard to swallow.

Got mine a couple of months ago but just now set it up. Went for a walking like a badass pose.

IMG_20171101_032534855.jpg

IMG_20171101_032607925.jpg

Got mine a couple of months ago but just now set it up. Went for a walking like a badass pose.

Definitely badass!

That's similar to how I have mine set up as well, with a few tweaks here and there. Just a word of warning though, I had him stepping on the girder as well and noticed it was warped the second of third day. So I'd keep that in mind. But otherwise, great display along with Cap! Love how your light setup is bouncing off the Mk46.

I should have preordered this, it has become my favorite suit. Guess I'll try my luck on eBay
Still in stock at BBTS & Sideshow. I assume you're not in the States and shipping from them would be cost prohibitive?
Nice pose!

This suit makes the 45 seem completely irrelevant, it's a good upgrade. I should get it soon.

Agreed. While I think I liked the 45 in the movie, I just am not a fan of the helmet. Reminds me too much of Ultron ( I don't know else how to describe it).

Still in stock at BBTS & Sideshow. I assume you're not in the States and shipping from them would be cost prohibitive?

Nice pose!

Agreed. While I think I liked the 45 in the movie, I just am not a fan of the helmet. Reminds me too much of Ultron ( I don't know else how to describe it).

The 45 has a very alien look to it. Not a conventional IM heroic look. The 46 isn't my favourite helmet (MK3 and 43 are my favs) but I much prefer it over the 45.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice pose!

I'm just used to eBay that's all, because I'm late to the party. I still need to get a couple of figures from IM3 and TWS.

And yeah. I never liked the design of the 45, but the helmet is particularly ugly imo.

I'm just used to eBay that's all, because I'm late to the party. I still need to get a couple of figures from IM3 and TWS.

And yeah. I never liked the design of the 45, but the helmet is particularly ugly imo.

I'm sure you know to be careful about eBay crafty ppl out there some of them but just be careful. The main problem with eBay are the prices. I see it and think that's just too astronomical! Way to go when in stock is AlterEgo even though it's the only thing I've bought from them they could've steered me wrong or left me in the dust when item was shipped but didn't have the money but no they were stupendous best customer service to me. I hope you're able to get one. The Mk45 isn't a bad alternative although ppl still try to sell that on eBay like it's the new and toughest suit out there when it's not. I liked it a bit reminiscent to the extremis suit I believe I think that suit was also featured with red eyes too rather than just yellow. I don't know the helmet shape and mask design reminded me of the aggressiveness of the extremis suit. Mk46 hands down is the best as it wasn't bad in the movie looked great in saving ferry scene in homecoming(basically was a repaint before I'm told "um sir that's the mk47") plus great homage to bleeding edge armor in comics.
I know I keep posting this but I promise to take a different one when I get sunglasses for him.
f01e7ecb663bf23d20885ea1fe83def5.jpg

Oh yeah, I'm aware. I heard the horror stories, but I've never had a bad experience so far. I'm very careful.

I like the 47 too, just not enough to buy it, but I might get the new Tony stark hs and the glasses, I want to have that as an option for the 46. (Not a fan of the black eye :lol)

Oh yeah, I'm aware. I heard the horror stories, but I've never had a bad experience so far. I'm very careful.

I like the 47 too, just not enough to buy it, but I might get the new Tony stark hs and the glasses, I want to have that as an option for the 46. (Not a fan of the black eye :lol)

Haha yeah the black eye loves to be star of the show! At first I was like wow he had throughout the rest of the movie but then I was like I guess a punch to the face from a super soldier enhanced killer would make that last for awhile. Sadly I'm included in one of those horror stories: don't know what happened either the guy had a business or was in the process of losing it(knew when I searched it's name) but long story short it led to me my getting the Mk45 for $298 which was the bid price I won it at and a bout with PayPal on getting the credit back. I'm hoping I didn't make the same mistake on here with a Hot Toys Predator figure bought from someone but I will know if I don't get the figure or if I do but everything didn't come with it like I asked.

Back