1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just emailed SS about my order, been waiting a week and he is at the Buy Now stage. Surprisingly, they got right back to me. I was told they just received the second shipment and my figure would ship in the next 1-3 days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

That's good but still kinda sucks. I ordered mine after you (Sunday night) and they shipped it out on Monday so it's weird that yours was held up for so long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got it, Iron Man day in the mail.
Unboxing this and Bones tonight. Wife ripped me away to dinner. :gah:

E2Qe86M.jpg

That's good but still kinda sucks. I ordered mine after you (Sunday night) and they shipped it out on Monday so it's weird that yours was held up for so long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's why I emailed them, I was worried they forgot to ship it or something. I checked my account when I got home and they have shipped it, should be here by Thursday.

eBay prices were too high and stupid. So I ordered from SS. I'm in Canada so getting shipped to a US address. Hope I don't get charge with duty at the border

If you only could have one Iron man in the collection, this is it. They finally got proportions in a great form. The quality is great and the accessories are pouring OT of the box for this version. Great base and add don parts. Working on installing lights now but wanted to get out some pics to show off the beauty of this piece. Bravo HT! :clap

L2kjXcP.jpg

UXp9sbp.jpg

Ko70Qza.jpg

If you only could have one Iron man in the collection, this is it. They finally got proportions in a great form. The quality is great and the accessories are pouring OT of the box for this version. Great base and add don parts. Working on installing lights now but wanted to get out some pics to show off the beauty of this piece. Bravo HT! :clap

Great pictures and you're going to love it even more when it's all lit up! Mk. 45 is still my favorite so if I could only have one, the 45 would be it. I agree with everything else though except for the base, it's a reused base from MMS207 (Evil Superman) and out of all the released IM bases, again, I feel that the Mk. 45's is better and also unique.

Lastly, the Mk. 45 seems to still be the only "normal release" armor with the correct color gold faceplate. Not counting the "Retros" or GC Midas as those were exclusives and the chrome faceplates are actually too reflective. I was really hoping that HT would have had this fixed after seeing the first images of the production Mk. 45 where they got the colors just about perfect In my opinion.

My local mall, aka "Twin Pines Mall" was featured in Back To The Future movie. Decided to take a photo of the Mark 46 in front of the sign before I went to the theatre inside the mall to watch Spider-Man Homecoming. I was trying to recreate the airport scene in CW where Tony Stark yells out underoos!

Attachments

• IMG_5966.jpg
    IMG_5966.jpg
    330 KB · Views: 307
I request a pack-out for this guy and was told I was getting one, but neither the invoice nor the shipping notification says anything about it.

Should I be concerned? Does the paperwork typically say something about the pack-out?

I got the shipping notification after hours Friday night, so I can't talk to Sideshow about it until Monday.

I request a pack-out for this guy and was told I was getting one, but neither the invoice nor the shipping notification says anything about it.

Should I be concerned? Does the paperwork typically say something about the pack-out?

I got the shipping notification after hours Friday night, so I can't talk to Sideshow about it until Monday.

Chances are if your were not charged then it's not going to be packed out. I have the service on the account and you need to make sure it is set with this option else it will not ship double boxed.

My local mall, aka "Twin Pines Mall" was featured in Back To The Future movie. Decided to take a photo of the Mark 46 in front of the sign before I went to the theatre inside the mall to watch Spider-Man Homecoming. I was trying to recreate the airport scene in CW where Tony Stark yells out underoos!

Just curious, what did you do for the entire movie?

Just held onto the Iron Man in your lap the entire time? Cause that must be kinda inconvenient...and God forbid you drop it on the ground!

I just don't understand the rationale of bringing a highly expensive collectible to the theater with you. It's incredibly risky and I wouldn't be able to stay focused on the movie. Also factor in kids and other people wanting to see and play around with it if they notice it.

Just curious, what did you do for the entire movie?

Just held onto the Iron Man in your lap the entire time? Cause that must be kinda inconvenient...and God forbid you drop it on the ground!

I just don't understand the rationale of bringing a highly expensive collectible to the theater with you. It's incredibly risky and I wouldn't be able to stay focused on the movie. Also factor in kids and other people wanting to see and play around with it if they notice it.

Backpacks and pocketbooks yo!

Back