1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine from Sideshow, but one of the LED is busted and the shoulder magnet is loose after I put the batteries. Any way to fix those? :impatient:

Yep. BBTS is finally getting their shipment in as well as the Snowtrooper figures.

I'm still waiting for SS to ship mine, I ordered it Friday. I guess the holiday slowed things down?

How i did it was i pop the head first, then for the neck i tilt it back as far as i can and it comes off. from there i can add the tony head.

Heheh, I find the opposite works easier...for mine at least. Press forward on the rear top of the neck peg and it pops off easy.

IMG_5494.jpg

Yoshi please keep the pics coming. Keeps the excitement going lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting a full replacement for my figure from SS (defective LEDs). I never had to get a replacement before, could someone tell me what the procedure is for that? Do I need to ship my figure back to them by a certain date or else they won't send me the replacement?

Getting a full replacement for my figure from SS (defective LEDs). I never had to get a replacement before, could someone tell me what the procedure is for that? Do I need to ship my figure back to them by a certain date or else they won't send me the replacement?

They should have told you everything in an email. Usually you have to destroy the defective part and send them pictures within a week of getting the replacement or they will charge you.

Ah, understood. They probably didn't say the exact process because they still wanted my confirmation for the replacement. Thanks @Subzro. Confirmed with them and looking forward to getting a 46 that's all good

I had to destroy my dc War Machine MK1 because of a bad arc reactor a few months ago and it was a pain in the butt. HT did a great job putting it together.

I've been waiting for that *ONE* Iron Man figure, and I've been debating for months if this is it or I should wait for IF. This suit is gorgeous. HNNNGH!

I've been waiting for that *ONE* Iron Man figure, and I've been debating for months if this is it or I should wait for IF. This suit is gorgeous. HNNNGH!

I received the Mk. 46 last night and I can say without a shadow of a doubt, THIS is the quintessential Iron Man figure to own. It's absolutely glorious! Pain in the butt battery installation aside, it is such a gorgeous figure. Just simply amazing in person!

What I hate is that I kind of want the Mk. 47 now, despite bashing it just weeks ago! Ahhhh!!!! :gah:

How i did it was i pop the head first, then for the neck i tilt it back as far as i can and it comes off. from there i can add the tony head.

So I just received this yesterday and I was having some real difficulty removing the neck joint. I tried your method and someone else's method in pushing the neck forward, but had no luck with either.

One question, do you have to yank up first? Or do you just pull back in one singular direction?

So I just received this yesterday and I was having some real difficulty removing the neck joint. I tried your method and someone else's method in pushing the neck forward, but had no luck with either.

One question, do you have to yank up first? Or do you just pull back in one singular direction?

i just pulled back or pulled front in one direction, i did try the front method and that works too. just move the neck forward like you are looking down and keep pushing till it comes off.

I had the same problem and got scared and stopped. lol I'll try the front or back method when I get home tonight. Thanks all for the heads up!

I just emailed SS about my order, been waiting a week and he is at the Buy Now stage. Surprisingly, they got right back to me. I was told they just received the second shipment and my figure would ship in the next 1-3 days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back