1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this is pack out eligible now at SS or do you need to "remind" them that it is by calling or chatting with them? I have that option checked off for my orders yet I read how customers had to call in at least at first.

When you get your first Ironman and finally understand why someone would buy 50 different armors.

I won't... I don't got that kind of cash HAHA! But I get it. :duff

MK46.jpg

Mine arrived last night, and like the multitude of others, the right side clavicle armor piece was floating around as the magnet came loose. That's all I could find. I'll reglue it this weekend and call it good.
You guys and gals weren't kidding about the metric ton of batteries to install. For now, I'm going to pass on that.
Otherwise, it is a gorgeous figure.
Ryan

After work took all the batteries out and pop the head sculpt on beautiful piece. One of the batteries on the head or back forgot which, already had a small amount of green around the edge not bad and not in the battery compartment.
a66a4f2bcd7691d56e6798240eafeea8.jpg

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

does anyone feel, the back of the mk46 has a large gap between the upper back and the torso? i could see the internal wirings clearly, this gap is a 1st for me, for all the IMs i owned so far

Welp, I'm really annoyed. Woke up early before the kids got up to pose this guy and take a few pics. Of course the lights on the body decided to start flickering and ultimately shut off. My knee-jerk reaction is to send this back and be done with it, but I'll wait a few hours to be a little more level-headed before I make a decision... Literally my second time turning on the body. What a buzz kill.

Only pic right before my figure decided to give me a headache:

2017-06-16 11.01.57.jpg

Good luck to you Hulkbuster folks.

Back