1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe it depends on your location and how much more expensive it would be. SOGS is from the bay, which is approx 6 hours away from Sideshow

I love when it gets to the "Sideshow notifications" part of the thread. Means it is near, tho I don't purchase from SS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same, though it's hard to say when my local retailer will get it. Definitely I'm June, at least.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I love when it gets to the "Sideshow notifications" part of the thread. Means it is near, tho I don't purchase from SS.

This is one of the first hot toys Iv been able to get cheaper through sideshow.
I'm in the uk now and the cheapest I could get this is £345 delivered, that's waiting til the end of august at the latest too.
So sideshow was a no brainer for me, even with custom charges il be saving £70.
Ordered both Wonder Woman from them too, might as well get some reward points.

I'm really surprised this hasn't been waitlisted

Yeah, this is probably one of the better Iron Man releases in recent memory. I can't remember the last one that came with a full Stark head (I wanna say the Mark VII but that doesn't seem right). Still, I'm not complaining since I'm still saving up for this lol.

I want this too. I only hope it sticks around until I can get up some more reward points.

All these armors are starting to blur together these days, but after Hulkbuster, Infinity Wars and a couple of diecast upgrades, hopefully I'll be out of the Iron Man business. I do have this one coming. I also need to pick up the War Machine MK III and MKI diecast in the secondary because I waited too long and got burned.

I just noticed SS charged me additional $10 for this figure, which means they were able to pack out this figure. I wonder what made it difficult for them to give a confirmed answer regarding the pack out...

Back