1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Spoiler Spoiler:

I think this is probably what strong emotions does to a person; it blinds one's objectivity. The same could probably be said of Tony's decision to green-light the Ultron program.

Thanks! Your sig is really cool :hi5: . Im getting BW, BP and SW. I have Cap but its first avenger version and I really should have updated figure.
I think I just wait for infinity wars cap. I also have IM and its Mark VII.

If I had space I would get everything lol. For now, I'm just collecting figures and statues of characters that I always loved since I was a kid :)

I think this is probably what strong emotions does to a person; it blinds one's objectivity. The same could probably be said of Tony's decision to green-light the Ultron program.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thats also true lol. Dude, this movie is awesome. I'm going again tonight :rotfl

Soooo why do movies like this get widely released outside the US first? I'm on the verge of shutting down my Facebook because of spoilery memes and gifs. Argh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There may be other examples, but the big offenders are the Disney/Marvel movies. BvS had a simultaneous worldwide release and set a box office record for biggest superhero worldwide opening. If Disney ever released their Marvel movies on the same weekend worldwide, they'd obliterate that record. The argument is probably something about creating hype for the US release, but the Disney marketing machine is working well enough at this point that I don't think it makes a difference if we hear good reviews from the rest of the world before going to watch the movie (the critics reviews have already been out).

Back in the day (when I was a kid), I seem to recall that US movies would be released abroad after they came out in the US. Seems like we're getting the short end of that stick now...

And on that note, I'm staying out of the CW threads (and good chunks of the Internet, for that matter) until I finally watch the movie. :wave

Last edited:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoilers don't bother me. I already know the gist of what happens, I read the plot, etc. :lol It doesn't ruin the film for me at all because I still haven't seen HOW it happens.

Nobody mentioned...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoilers don't bother me. I already know the gist of what happens, I read the plot, etc. :lol It doesn't ruin the film for me at all because I still haven't seen HOW it happens.

Just came back from my second view and I must say, this is my new favorite Marvel movie (Guardians in second now) and it might be one of my favorites of all time.:clap

Spoiler Spoiler:
Exactly this.

Spoiler Spoiler:

This movie really made me feel for Tony unlike any other and it's what cements this suit as one of his most definitive looks alongside the Mark 3. Hell it's probably my mos favorite MCU film alongside IM1.

Nobody mentioned...

Spoiler Spoiler:

You must have seen the gif floating around

Spoiler Spoiler:

:exactly::goodpost: Couldn't have said it any better.

Just came back from my second view and I must say, this is my new favorite Marvel movie (Guardians in second now) and it might be one of my favorites of all time.:clap

Very nice! :clap

Can't wait to see it Saturday.

Exactly this.

Spoiler Spoiler:

This movie really made me feel for Tony unlike any other and it's what cements this suit as one of his most definitive looks alongside the Mark 3. Hell it's probably my mos favorite MCU film alongside IM1.

Very interesting. Can't wait to see and begin dissecting this film based on what I saw and perceived.

You must have seen the gif floating around

Nope I didn't. I have been on mobile all weekend so the spoiler tag clickies do not work for me (clicking them does nothing). Maybe those gifs were in that?

Just caught this kick ass movie yesterday. Definitely one of the best marvel movies, if not the best. The emotional commitment that audience or at least myself have for Tony Stark is much more then Ironman 3 or 2. Awesome!!

Yep this and Guardians are my top Marvel movies.

It's quite amusing that a Captain America movie did more for Tony's development than IM2+3.

Yep this and Guardians are my top Marvel movies.

It's quite amusing that a Captain America movie did more for Tony's development than IM2+3.

Yes, ironic... maybe cause iron man films are less serious in tone and character development fails to register

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back