1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Man.. this drought is killing me.. I cannot wait for sideshow to start shipping Bucky.. then for war machine mk 3 to come out, then the wait for this darn thing will continue... ugh, it's too long!! And I want some updated weaponry for this. It better have its arm missiles, and I REALLY hope if they're included it doesn't delay the release.

Talking about updates... Where is the new TS headsculpt?

Now that Falcon is on his way to me, the wait is going to be killer for the Diecast War machine and Mark 46.
Really want to complete both sides! (MCU Spider-Man will be my next big want from Hot Toys)

Now that Falcon is on his way to me, the wait is going to be killer for the Diecast War machine and Mark 46.
Really want to complete both sides! (MCU Spider-Man will be my next big want from Hot Toys)

I know the feeling. I would love an mcu spiderman. Even if we just got a teaser image or something so we know it's coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

code. If you put it in your shopping cart and just wait a few minutes it will offer a 10% off code.

It only takes $34.50 off the price for me. And even then, I have to pay tax, bringing it back up to $333 before shipping. You must have gotten a really good code to get it at $275!:)

It only takes $34.50 off the price for me. And even then, I have to pay tax, bringing it back up to $333 before shipping. You must have gotten a really good code to get it at $275!:)

No that is the same code I got, with the NRD taken out, my remaining balance is $275.

$344.99 - $34.50 (code promo) = $310.49 - $35 NRD = remaining balance of $275.49

sorry I should have clarified. I always look at the bottom line, and my bottom line was a remaining balance of $275 not counting the $35 NRD.

Where are you located that you have to pay such a heavy tax? It should be $310 before taking out the NRD.

No that is the same code I got, with the NRD taken out, my remaining balance is $275.

$344.99 - $34.50 (code promo) = $310.49 - $35 NRD = remaining balance of $275.49

sorry I should have clarified. I always look at the bottom line, and my bottom line was a remaining balance of $275 not counting the $35 NRD.

Where are you located that you have to pay such a heavy tax? It should be $310 before taking out the NRD.

Oh okay.

I live in California, where I'd have to pay $22.51 in tax with the code. I have $188 in RP, but I was thinking if I could get it for $275 I'd save that RP for Mark 6 Diecast. So I'm just gonna stick to the original plan.

I'm just procrastinating on order Mark 46 at this point though.

Oh okay.

I live in California, where I'd have to pay $22.51 in tax with the code. I have $188 in RP, but I was thinking if I could get it for $275 I'd save that RP for Mark 6 Diecast. So I'm just gonna stick to the original plan.

I'm just procrastinating on order Mark 46 at this point though.

Dang $22.51 in tax?! Well it is a liberal state LOL

code. If you put it in your shopping cart and just wait a few minutes it will offer a 10% off code.

Odd. I did that and waited 10-15 minutes. I didn't get the 10%. That sucks. I want the Mark 46 and would definitely order it with that code.

Idk but I'm from California and I always see other Californians complaining about that tax. I haven't really heard it from anyone else. Any other states confirmed for that tax? Anyway, that's why I buy most stuff from HK now unless I have RP to spend.

Did a quick look and Tennesee had the highest at 9.46%. California was not even in the top 5 so it could be worse

Did a quick look and Tennesee had the highest at 9.46%. California was not even in the top 5 so it could be worse
And here I am still complaining about the California sales tax. Haha

Sent from my XT1225 using Tapatalk

Idk but I'm from California and I always see other Californians complaining about that tax. I haven't really heard it from anyone else. Any other states confirmed for that tax? Anyway, that's why I buy most stuff from HK now unless I have RP to spend.

The way the tax code is written means if you buy "mail order" (internet) from the same state the business is in then legally that business (or in certain cases where it ships from) the business is required by law to charge you the tax up front at the time of purchase. BUT most people don't realize that no matter what state you live in, (except for two I believe) you are legally required to send the tax payment for all out of state or mail order purchases to the state or pay them at the end of the year.

The only reason that the current laws do not require them to charge everyone is that it was written a long time ago and it was deemed to hard for every business to keep track of the other states tax stuff and submit it to each other state and keep track of it all etc. but these where written when less then 1% of all sales where mail order (internet wasn't even a thing) and now there is a push where some states are asking it become federal law that all online sales require tax charged at either the business location or buyers tax rates as almost no one actually pays their local taxes as they should. And I would bet that within 5-10 years max everyone will be paying state tax on everything

The way the tax code is written means if you buy "mail order" (internet) from the same state the business is in then legally that business (or in certain cases where it ships from) the business is required by law to charge you the tax up front at the time of purchase. BUT most people don't realize that no matter what state you live in, (except for two I believe) you are legally required to send the tax payment for all out of state or mail order purchases to the state or pay them at the end of the year.

The only reason that the current laws do not require them to charge everyone is that it was written a long time ago and it was deemed to hard for every business to keep track of the other states tax stuff and submit it to each other state and keep track of it all etc. but these where written when less then 1% of all sales where mail order (internet wasn't even a thing) and now there is a push where some states are asking it become federal law that all online sales require tax charged at either the business location or buyers tax rates as almost no one actually pays their local taxes as they should. And I would bet that within 5-10 years max everyone will be paying state tax on everything

Ouch. Good info though

Wait, so in the U.S there's different rates of tax per State?

Back