1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lowq iron man.jpg

lowq iron man 02.jpg

Its the way the bent leg is pointing outward instead of straightforward and the slim waist and wide hips of the figure(a feminine build) make it stand out. I'm not trying to be a prick but I can see where theBatman might've seen it as feminine. Here's a similar pose:

Fair enough. Appreciate the constructive criticism as opposed to the hit-n-run.

Not much I can do about the hips and waist, but I'll mess with the pose a little more today. Remind me to never put my foot up on anything to the side...

Well, the votes are in: 3 feminine to 1 non-feminine. Wasn't what I had in mind when posing him. In a way, it's nice to post it somewhere like here where there are multiple eyes on it and people will tell you how it really is :lol

Anyways, just wanted to share some pictures with the thread.

If you are happy with it then that should be all that matters. No one else has to look at it every day.

Yeah, as long as you like the pose it's all good! I remember when someone said my BvS Batman looked like he farted. Wut?

Haha. Nice to see people here have humor more than a butt-hurt ego.

I agree. Too many butt hurt people on this forum sometimes with no sense of humor.

I remember you were the only one backing me up when I joked about Hulkbuster being canceled and people lost their s_hit! :lol

I see this is now showing as "in stock" at Forbidden Planet UK. I've had my order in since last December, it seems I actually have to send them a reminder to fulfill an order... Not the first time either!

Decided to purchase this as my first (and hopefully only :D) Hot Toys Ironman.

Randy

My first too after watching a lot of reviews and reading threads. No regrets even with little issues here and there.

IM_HT_Bucky.jpg

I'd pick up another IM, depending. I'd like a "plastic" IM so I could do a flying pose with fishing line or bead cord or some sort of transparent stand. But no extra $$$ right now and waiting on Dr. Strange!:cool:

Well my UK-based order finally turned up today.

Echoing everyone else the figure is gorgeous but the battery covers are an absolute pain!

I've successfully checked everything except for the arms... Can't get the shoulder cover off of one arm, though the other was quite easy. I can't get a fingernail into the gap there let alone the relatively fat tool HTs provided. As for the forearms I'm honestly not sure where I'm supposed to be pulling on the covers since the instructions are not at all clear.

Advice welcomed!

Just got this figure today and boy is it a beauty.

My original Mark III pales in comparison to this thing and it has the best RDJ sculpt to date. It's unbelievable.

The black piece from the RDJ head sculpt isn't really sitting well on the body. Is there any trick to getting this just right?

EDIT: nevermind I'm dumb and didn't realize the clip actually hooked in to something on the figure itself. The instruction booklet was quite misleading

Last edited:
i had some trouble with the head at first,the shoulders are awful,i tried a couple of times,but to no avail.the rest was okay
Well my UK-based order finally turned up today.

Echoing everyone else the figure is gorgeous but the battery covers are an absolute pain!

I've successfully checked everything except for the arms... Can't get the shoulder cover off of one arm, though the other was quite easy. I can't get a fingernail into the gap there let alone the relatively fat tool HTs provided. As for the forearms I'm honestly not sure where I'm supposed to be pulling on the covers since the instructions are not at all clear.

Advice welcomed!

Back