1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you! :hi5: I believe so too, wish it had the white on the arms like AOU, but I can live without it. That Crossbones helmet is reallyyy nicee, and I love the fact that CA basically has 3 head sculpts. OPTIONS ARE AWESOME! I plan on modding my WS, hopefully I can get Civil War's body and head sculpt. The new "metallic" arm should be a beauty on WS.

This:
I love the fact that CA basically has 3 head sculpts.

I just "know" HT might, at some point, come out w. DX 1:6 Kylo Ren and WS - maybe. E.g w. sculpt switch-outs and stuff that wish had been included in the first place $$$. At least this CA looks fully loaded, tho I wish they'd include a second shield w. BP scratches. From the looks of it can't complain, tho - can't wait for my CA now.

This:
I love the fact that CA basically has 3 head sculpts.

I just "know" HT might, at some point, come out w. DX 1:6 Kylo Ren and WS - maybe. E.g w. sculpt switch-outs and stuff that wish had been included in the first place $$$. At least this CA looks fully loaded, tho I wish they'd include a second shield w. BP scratches. From the looks of it can't complain, tho - can't wait for my CA now.

They realized that they could make money off of that, so that came in the form of the BV figure.

Got one off Forbidden Planet NYC. $225 shipped was an easy pill to swallow. Knowing they double box their hot toys means they'll see more of my money

Im really happy I finally have Cap back in my collection. I ruined two AOU caps after messing with the tailoring too much. This figure is great out of the box, even though I miss how easy the magnetic shield was to mess around with. I cant wait to add Ironman next year and to update Black Widow
IMG_0601.JPG

Last edited:
Great pictures, everyone.

This figure is definitely a beast. Currently my favorite figure along with BvS Superman and BvS Armored Batman.

Im really happy I finally have Cap back in my collection. I ruined two AOU caps after messing with the tailoring too much. This figure is great out of the box, even though I miss how easy the magnetic shield was to mess around with. I cant wait to add Ironman next year and to update Black Widow
View attachment 294956

you went through two? Would you mind giving a little more detail about what/how it happened? I'm curious because I haven't adjusted mine much since I put him in my display, but I intend to utilize him more once I can snag the CW headsculpt.

This will most likely be my one and only Captain America as I'm not the biggest fan. With that being said, I decided to kit bash me my own personal baddie using the cracked Crossbones helmet. Hope you guys like! Ladies and Gentlemen, meet Ruthless!! I know it's corny but hey:lol

IMG_2599.jpg IMG_2600.jpg IMG_2601.jpg

Great pictures, everyone.

This figure is definitely a beast. Currently my favorite figure along with BvS Superman and BvS Armored Batman.

Right there with you! This and BvS Superman are currently my favorites too! I am sure when my Armored Batman arrives he will jump into the pantheon too!

Back