1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally! The day has come. Mines changed from "processing to shipping soon". I'm as excited as this little guy. 20160913_141906.jpg

I've been charged and got the shipping soon status too! So ready for an upgraded cap, I still have the first avenger displayed, I really wanted the strike suit version since it's my favorite suit but I never thought the figure looked like the movie version, this civil war cap looks great tho and will be my cap displayed until strike suit 2.0 comes out.

It'd be cool if they remade it with the prototype physique, especially since they can do it now. But yeah, doubt they'll touch it again unless Steve becomes SHIELD Director in the future or something.

I highly doubt there will be a Strike Suit 2.0. I don't think it's a popular enough Cap uniform for the masses.

Ya I'm sure you're right, but I can always hope, they got so many things wrong on that first one, wrong blue(should be almost black), wrong silver(should be dark/dirty metallic silver, not bright shiny silver), wrong red (should be dark dark burgundy that blends with the suit not bright regular cap red) wrong fit and body proportions and helmet color didn't even match suit color. Sorry for the rant but I really loved the winter soldier movie and love shield and wanted that version of cap more then any, but this civil war cap is definitely my second favorite version and I'm very excited to get him!

Ah, but you live in Texas though, so that makes sense. :duff

I live in Southern California about an hour and a half away from SSC, so when something ships from them at the end of the day, I receive it the next day.
I'm in Southern California also and received a notice for Saturday delivery. Here's to hoping

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Would love to see a suit more similar to strike suit show up in infinity war. After civil war he was "Steve Rogers super soldier" in the comics which is what the original strike suit is based on so it wouldn't be totally out of left field. Even a blending of the Strike suit motif with colors representing "The Captain" would be great.

Thursday for me. Can't wait to see everyones pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grrrr. I was hopefully expecting this tomorrow, but it looks like I won't get it until Monday. Even rearranged my figures to make a space for him, thinking it would arrive tomorrow. I'll put him next to TWS line and Ant-Man in the interim until more CW figures arrive.

Back