1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too. I changed over to full pay and recieved my shipping notice for Friday. Very excited to get it this soon. My last payment was originally pushed back to 10/25
How did you switch to full pay? I've looked around but can't seem to find out how to make the final payment now.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

How did you switch to full pay? I've looked around but can't seem to find out how to make the final payment now.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

This should be under your payment plan details:

Screen Shot 2016-09-14 at 9.27.26 PM.png

Hmm, I did that about a week ago but I thought it only let me change the date to one of their pre-approved flex dates like the, 5, 15, 30. I guess I missed that. Either way, I've already messed with it once so it looks like I have to go through customer service now.

EDIT: nevermind, looks like I can still do the one payment option. :slap

Thanks for the replies.

Batman Beyond turned out fine though.

But if you're talking about MCU and DCEU then yeah, I agree, can't allow Marvel to hang around those "characters."

Thanks BrooklynWolf X. People are crazy to say you can't mix both DC and Marvel. There's no laws against it. LoL.

Why can't you mix DC and Marvel?

It's like being approached by a blonde and brunette and taking only the blonde...

Wake up! Take both ;)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back