1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America 'baffling version' Collectible figure

That's what that is.

I have the BV of Cap and my box is different than that one. I've never seen that one... I wonder if they're making a second wave of them?

EDIT: I asked around and apparently it's the version that was sold at shanghai disney store. I wasn't aware they got different box art.

Last edited:
I am not sure about the box, but that sticker is the Disney Shanghai store HT sticker…
Guessing they did a small run for the store?

Either way, like the original box I have much better than that one.

It'd make sense for an early release since it's so similar to the BV Cap.

Very similar to, but they have to fabricate new sculpts and make a lot more of these figures, as opposed to the recycled sculpt and the limited amount of figures with the BV.

Regardless, an early release would be nice. I really want this figure.

cbe515e8dd78fc2220c60e6d49fcc468.jpg

Copped this from a pic on hot toys Facebook. Looking good nice to see the other mouth plate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks awesome. The gritted teeth face plate looks really neat. As mentioned, nice to finally see him displayed with it.

a6cd9b4cc123c8c94a6483a6cb218e91.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Damn! What a tease! This is torture ... (´Д`) Now I wanna display him with his angry faceplate ... but I probably can't coz he's gonna pose with Bucky and that one looks so unimpressed. XD haha Why couldn't they have done an angry headsculpt for Buck too? (´Д`) I need to find something Cap can be angry about while Buck looks calm ...

Yep. I think I'm definitely going to display this one with the angry face plate. If that's the final product, for some reason, the face plate looks even better in in person photos than it did in the promo photographs when the figure was first advertised.

Looks great! I'd like to see him with the unhelmeted sculpt, but I can wait until I get him... That better not be too long! ;D

Can't wait to pop that headsculpt with the angry mouthplate onto the battling version. I wish Hot Toys would've used mouthplates for previous Cap figures but I guess better late than never.

Back