1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine got pushed back to October too. Hmmm..If all of these are getting pushed back, I bet most of the other civil war figures won't hit until the first part of 2017 and the back few won't come out until Guardians 2 is in theatres!

Yeah, sometimes the release in HK or the arrival of figures at SSC in the States coincide perfectly with regards to something relating to its respective film. The arrival of BvS Supes for instance in the States at SSC happened to coincide nicely with the release of the extended R rated Ultimate Edition.

Haven't pulled the trigger on this yet, just have to be very careful with timing due to how things are with medical costs and such. This would be my final 1/6th scale figure though, more than likely unless they come out with something truly amazing after Movie Deadpool and this CW Cap. While I'd love to get the rest of the Avengers, if I have to stop, this'll be a great figure to end on! Then I'll need to try and put together some "canon fodder soldiers" to get beat up in my dioramas! But those can be done super cheap. LOL

J

b39b09af7fca3c250e66f77e91d84524.jpg
be6c136f49cc9113493cbd5e525755d9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent. I already PO'd it. Actually, I PO'd Cap, Deadpool, Batfleck and armored batfleck and Superman. Of them all, I was least excited about Superman as I already had one, and of course, that's the only one I've gotten so far this year... lol

I think HT has said Q3, no? Or is it Q4?

Damn, I didn't think it was that far off. The more I look at pics the closer I am to getting this. I love the AoU Cap but the physique is a definite improvement. Excellent looking figure.

I considered getting the battling version, but I'd rather wait for the clean suit and shield.

Back