1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry but Iron Man gets a new sculpt and the main character gets a repaint? That pisses me off. There better be a 1/4 version to make up for it.

Big Bad Toy Store though...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Talking about one store that does a couple hundred (tops) in volume and another that does thousands. Sideshow has more people cancel orders then bbts has total orders. If people didn't cancel large numbers of orders they wouldn't need to have the NRD.

Darn CA sales tax forces me to BBTS. I'm so close to SS the few times I ordered from them I get it the next day but BBTS has no sales tax for me and double box for free so I always go with them unless it's something only SS gets.

Sorry but Iron Man gets a new sculpt and the main character gets a repaint? That pisses me off. There better be a 1/4 version to make up for it.

Ah, they have used the same un-helmeted sculpt three times now and repainted it twice, but it really doesn't bother me personally. Evans' look really hasn't changed, and the sculpt is pretty top notch as far as likeness, in my opinion.

I'm fine with that, the Evans HS has been pretty darn good for a while now, yet HT still doesn't have a definitive likeness for RDJ in 1/6. If the new Tony HS is a scaled down version of the incredible looking 1/4 HS, I'm for sure picking one up.

Darn CA sales tax forces me to BBTS. I'm so close to SS the few times I ordered from them I get it the next day but BBTS has no sales tax for me and double box for free so I always go with them unless it's something only SS gets.

I'm the same. CA taxes usually add another $15 or $20 dollars to an order. I end up ordering from Alter Ego Comics most of the time.

Pre-ordered this guy with the April code ... Would've liked the damaged shield but maaaaybe I will be able to find it parted out. Never thought I would order a second Cap but here I am ... Bucky is next in May then perhaps my second Falcon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back