1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so BBTS sold out on preorders on the regular version, never really ordered on Sideshow..

Don't kill me guys, just have a few questions. Does the NRD count towards the total price and if I do single payment is it immediately or when shipped? Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Ok so BBTS sold out on preorders on the regular version, never really ordered on Sideshow..

Don't kill me guys, just have a few questions. Does the NRD count towards the total price and if I do single payment is it immediately or when shipped? Thanks.

The NRD goes to the total price and you'll get charged once it ships, unless you do the Paypal option (if it's available). You also have the option to make payments towards the figure using Flexpay, if you wish. :)

Yes the NRD counts towards the total price and you will be charged the rest when its ready to ship, unless you pay via PayPal and I think Amazon payments :dance

The NRD goes to the total price and you'll get charged once it ships, unless you do the Paypal option (if it's available). You also have the option to make payments towards the figure using Flexpay, if you wish. :)
Thanks man!

e62f11cd731e3050c0264689ca243815.jpg
bb7a06dbfb2c45e1d2e6987e8cf83a91.jpg

Just found these on Facebook. Looks good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, that looks really good. Utterly no regrets thus far that I'm sticking with this version.

I'm starting to realize this NRD sucks lol.

Back