1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I appreciate their attempt to go beyond a standard, neutral face, I have to admit that I chuckled seeing the teethy pics. As someone else said, they really needed a whole new sculpt for something like this, as the eyes don't match the mouth, and it makes him look like he's putting on a goofy face for a photo.

Good price on both Cap and Bucky. Was sort of hoping for a bundle deal if you bought both but I guess whatever. I'm for sure getting Cap, not sure about Winter Soldier yet. Not a huge fan of the angry mouth piece but I'll probably just use the neutral one anyways.

I'm gonna wait these out and get it from Timcent. Already wishing I had done that for Scarlett Witch.

Got both Cap and Bucky on preorder. Looking forward to getting my first Cap figure.

Got both Cap and Bucky on preorder. Looking forward to getting my first Cap figure.

Great choice.

Looks like it's going to be a nice looking figure from what looks like it has the potential to be the best Marvel film thus far.

AoU Cap went to waitlist before double rewards or any discounts right? Any chance this'll do the same or could it make it to $20 off territory?

AoU Cap went to waitlist before double rewards or any discounts right? Any chance this'll do the same or could it make it to $20 off territory?

I dont think this will sell out like aou, since many ppl will not buy it cuz they both looks almost the same. I just POed it. Now all I need is Black Panther and I'm done. As always, I hope.

I was thinking of getting the cap and black panther too. They should look great together.

Preordered both through BBTS for the time being but will order both through Ss when my reward points convert in a couple weeks. Ill be able to get 150 off each one once the points kick in.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Cap.JPG

LYFYxyj.gif

Actually............Bucky too :woo

9NHqCfC.jpg

Oh no actually I have the AOU Cap and TWS Bucky...

IdutJXs.gif

:rotfl
Just kidding will order both soon :D

So the crossbone helmet included might suggest that we might get a crossbone figure.
:yess:

But then again, where's yellowjacket? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was really hoping it would see an earlier release date

AoU Cap initially had an expected release date of September - November 2015, if I recall. Got pushed way up to July. Being that there's already several figures of Cap and TWS Bucky already, I don't imagine these would have a very long turn around time. I wouldn't be surprised if both release perhaps a month or two after the film releases.

So the crossbone helmet included might suggest that we might get a crossbone figure.
:yess:

I would imagine that a Crossbones figure at some point will at least get to prototype stage.

I'm thinking of ordering through BBTS. I assume they get their figures later than SSC, but can anyone tell me how much later? I'd rather not wait another month on top of the standard wait we're all used to.

Back