1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, on the real expensive stuff they've begun dishing out NRDs. They've also set up some limits on items per person but I think that's mostly due to how much product they are allocated rather than personnel choice.

This is the 1st Cap i'm passing on just because it is so close to the AoU version but i do want the HS for my GA Cap and the shield to replace the flaking one on my 1st Avenger Cap.

Pre-ordered this today. This is my ideal Cap- all the awesomeness of AOU with a slightly less busy suit. And the face plates are a nice feature I'm glad to see make their way over to Cap.

I'm thinking of ordering through BBTS. I assume they get their figures later than SSC, but can anyone tell me how much later? I'd rather not wait another month on top of the standard wait we're all used to.

They seem to get theirs at about the time that sideshow shows in stock. It's not that much later.

Cap looks great, I can't wait to get him. I'm hoping the shield looks like that as opposed to the more matte AoU shield.

Last edited:
Does the newer Cap figures still have flaking shields? I really want to PO this...

The similarities to the AoU figure don't bother me since I don't own AoU Cap :lol The differences are what convinced me to PO this bad boy.

Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible ...

AoU Cap went to waitlist before double rewards or any discounts right? Any chance this'll do the same or could it make it to $20 off territory?

I got $20 off AOU Cap with a monthly code. I didn't sell out until after it was already in stock. No rush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the head/neck will be two separate pieces. That's much better! More range of motion!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What? Are you going to put him in flying poses? That addition is totally unnecessary and will mean a ugly visible neck joint from the side.

Does the newer Cap figures still have flaking shields? I really want to PO this...

No. Shields from TWS line and beyond aren't prone to flaking. In other words, all the die-cast shields.

Looks like the same AOU headsculpt :lol with this looking to the right.

Or.....does it look the same as TWS Civvy Steve sculpt, except with a bit more gold paint in the hair and looking to the right? :lol

Back