1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - CA: Civil War - Captain America Figure

Looking at this Cap over and over again, I've come to realize that I like this uniform better than the AoU one. :thud:

Do we know if the chain-mail one even a real thing? or was that just some creative license taken on some promo art? (if there are story element rumors to Cap getting chain mail armor I don't want to know, but if it has been confirmed as a costume that will be seen in the film in general I am fine with knowing that much).

Joblo commented a while back a stream of character spoilers which included the chainmail for Cap, they also spoke about the War Machine baton weapon, considering that the latest reveal of Hot Toys War Machine showcased this weapon it's possible that the chainmail and the rest of what they reported might be true.

This suit looks great. Just wish it had the white in the arms like AOU version. But that's a simple mood I suppose.

Looks perfect. A great follow-on to the AOU version.

While I miss the white on the arms, I'm glad to see the "crowded" look of the AOU is gone. The red chest colors and other color accents made it look pretty busy. I'm also glad to see the leather shield straps are back as I HATED Whedon's magnet shield gimmick.

I might start liking this one a little more than the AOU too!

Looking at this Cap over and over again, I've come to realize that I like this uniform better than the AoU one. :thud:

I knew it! :lol

I'm glad to see the "crowded" look of the AOU is gone. The red chest colors and other color accents made it look pretty busy.

That's what I didn't like about the AoU outfit.

I need to decide to get this or AOU version as the one and only Cap for my collection.

I can't resist the Chris. *sigh* :lol

46c6901aa19e9bad7110a74c3ccb8458.gif

:lol

Helloooo, Chris. :rolleyes: :lol

This looks great just like I thought it would, I'm glad I waited on picking up the strike suit version. I think this is a great balance between the strike version and aou version. This and war machine are my definite day 1 preorders for Civil War.

This looks great just like I thought it would, I'm glad I waited on picking up the strike suit version. I think this is a great balance between the strike version and aou version. This and war machine are my definite day 1 preorders for Civil War.

I'm glad you decided to wait! :hi5:

The more I think about it, the more I'm considering picking up CW Cap. Glad to see the traditional grips on the shield and less red and white on the suit than his AoU getup. Will wait for the PO to fully decide.

Very nice! You're right, this is pretty much an exact blend of the Strike Suit and AoU suits. I felt AoU was an amalgamation of primarily the Strike Suit and GA suit.

I have all the Cap figures thus far, so this will without a doubt be Cap #8 for me (not including civvy Steve).

Very nice! You're right, this is pretty much an exact blend of the Strike Suit and AoU suits. I felt AoU was an amalgamation of primarily the Strike Suit and GA suit.

I have all the Cap figures thus far, so this will without a doubt be Cap #8 for me (not including civvy Steve).

You can never have to many caps :lol I only have the first avenger cap but I am gonna be glad to add an updated version, I love the first avenger cap, the original suit design is awesome and I am definitely gonna keep it, but he is to short and I really wanted a more modern tactical suit cap for my collection so this is definitely getting picked up, unless cap gets a second suit that I like better in CW

You can never have to many caps :lol I only have the first avenger cap but I am gonna be glad to add an updated version, I love the first avenger cap, the original suit design is awesome and I am definitely gonna keep it, but he is to short and I really wanted a more modern tactical suit cap for my collection so this is definitely getting picked up, unless cap gets a second suit that I like better in CW

The height can be addressed with a simple body swap. I swapped in the TWS Cap body, and TFA Cap is taller than Bucky now, probably on par with the TWS or AoU versions (I don't have either to compare). It doesn't address the want for a modern tactical suit though...

It's a rehash of the Aou and Winter version for sure but will get it. Probably my last Cap figure to get.

Man, it will be hard to justify buying this one as it is near identical to AoU Cap.

But I'll likely still buy it.

:exactly: Yep, I've been saying that about pretty much every Cap figure released..and ended up getting them regardless! :slap

I'll be picking this up. I have all the others, so why stop now. :lol

Back