1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even if they do have some sort of ear wig onset it's likely too small to spot unless there was a closeup of their ear and would be insanely small on a 1/6 scale figure.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Cap puts one in his ear in a scene in TWS. When Widow is flirting with him and he says: "All the people from my barbershop quartet are dead, so..." he puts one in before putting on his lid.
But it's the only time i can recall seeing any of the Avengers wearing one.

Even though I don't recall them ever being visible, all the Avengers are obviously wearing one during the battle scenes in AoU by showing that they're all communicating with one another.

My only concern is this will sell out in PO before I can swing the cash to PO it....probably around first week of May at this point....I can't miss this one. It's the best Cap yet and I already missed AOU which is definitely the next in line...

J

My only concern is this will sell out in PO before I can swing the cash to PO it....probably around first week of May at this point....I can't miss this one. It's the best Cap yet and I already missed AOU which is definitely the next in line...

J

I highly doubt this will sell out that quickly, but don't quote me. I think you'll be ok though.

Thanks, I'm hoping so! The missing white and red accents on the CW Cap bugs me slightly as it is, I can only imagine how much more it'll change form the AUO suit which is my favourite one so far when it comes to Infinity War 1&2!

J

Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible ...

It's a way off but I'm eager to see the blogger pics of this ...I will totally grab this up to replace AOU Cap if the knee pads are better. Was re-posing AOU today and they were driving me crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still hoping that HT makes a last minute change and doesn't include the Avengers "A" logo on his shoulders.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible ...

It's a way off but I'm eager to see the blogger pics of this ...I will totally grab this up to replace AOU Cap if the knee pads are better. Was re-posing AOU today and they were driving me crazy.

Same here, can't wait! I've already sold my AOU cap on. Those knee pads were so annoying!

I've already PO'd this figure, but still keeping my AoU Cap. Going to display CW Cap with the helmet and AoU with the un-helmeted sculpt.

I'm sure the logo will be easy enough to take off if they don't make the change.

That's true. Knowing HT, they may even possibly make them somehow removable to where you have the option of having the logos on or not.

Doubt they will or care to do that. They know ppl will still buy. Ht are lazy in the small details.

True, but they did do the interchangeable face plates. I'm sure even if the sculpt only came with the same stoic expression as the majority of other HT figures, people would still buy it.

Myself included. :lol

Back