1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preordered him with the code 2 days ago. I'm planning on making him my final Cap(unless Infinity War gives us something so crazy I have to have it, but really 4 Caps is probably enough for me lol)

Doubt they will or care to do that. They know ppl will still buy. Ht are lazy in the small details.
Irony? :rotfl
It's more like guidelines...

agreed_pirates_caribbean.gif

I'm sure someone will post a devoted thread for it.. but up on Facebook is the special Movie Promo Edition with that scratched shield that people have been wondering about..

capspec.jpg

"In addition to the helmeted and newly painted un-helmeted head sculpt of Steve Rogers, the collectible figure also features a new Captain America suit with battle weathering effects, metal shield with scratch marks and weathering effects, a broken Crossbones helmet, and a special debris diorama base."

Seems a fair swap for swappable gritted teeth faceplates..

The Crossbones helmet is kinda like an Iron Man EX feature. I dunno, if I was to pick one it would probably be this one. As I have the Evans sculpt on AoU, I'd be more prone to Cap action posing this with the promo base and scratched shield with the helmet on... but I'm just not into Cap enough to get a second figure. That Scarlet Witch though.. drool, instant order..

Just PO'd the CW Cap a couple days ago using coupon code so I can't complain too much, but I do want that scratched shield to put with my Black Panther when that comes in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back