1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone seen this guy on sale anywhere ? Please pm me. Im in Europe but would buy anywhere.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice pictures! I wouldn't have thought of using a stand like that, I might steal that idea.

Thanks! Yeah I just thought of it to keep the shield in the air. I’ve done it with my 6 inch figures so I figured I try it with Hot Toys. [emoji106]

Some others I recently took:

3b229dc6171de1918f8fbda6b94b5a64.jpg

e245ccfce87b3a1f248da151cd7709fe.jpg

9255c5beeb4f80dc336345046983b684.jpg

3657cfdccb5752b3cfad36ba00f885ad.jpg

Damn you Indy. I really want this guy but can't find him anywhere for a reasonable price. Great photos !!

Haha I do hope you can find one for a decent price! Keep your eyes on eBay and here on the forum, and you might come across a good price. I’ve seen a few here before, and that’s how I got mine. And thanks man! 🤙

Nice set-up Timemeddler!

I finally managed to track down a Civil War Cap for a reasonable price. Now I'll be able to do this pose too, once I get the display sorted out. That metallic shield, (well the whole figure) looks so iconic ! Iron Man too. Great stuff.

I'm so stoked. I managed to find a reduced Avenger Hulk + Bruce Banner 2 pack with 30% off. Plus got Mk46 and Cap. Now just need to get Thor. I'm thinking AoUltron is the best Thor representation out there. I like the long hair and bare arm look. I believe he'll be back to chain mail and keep the short hair for Infinity War. So that's out. Not sure for Avengers 4 movie. The only thing is that the headsculpt for AoU is getting a bit dated and not as good as more recent figures I don't think. I guess I could just swap out the head later if needed.

In theory I could fit 1 more in the display. I'm thinking Black Widow or Hawkeye. But can't decide who the definitive team should be. Black Panther looks pretty cool, but I don't consider him a core member.

Any opinions welcome here.

I finally managed to track down a Civil War Cap for a reasonable price. Now I'll be able to do this pose too, once I get the display sorted out. That metallic shield, (well the whole figure) looks so iconic ! Iron Man too. Great stuff.

I'm so stoked. I managed to find a reduced Avenger Hulk + Bruce Banner 2 pack with 30% off. Plus got Mk46 and Cap. Now just need to get Thor. I'm thinking AoUltron is the best Thor representation out there. I like the long hair and bare arm look. I believe he'll be back to chain mail and keep the short hair for Infinity War. So that's out. Not sure for Avengers 4 movie. The only thing is that the headsculpt for AoU is getting a bit dated and not as good as more recent figures I don't think. I guess I could just swap out the head later if needed.

In theory I could fit 1 more in the display. I'm thinking Black Widow or Hawkeye. But can't decide who the definitive team should be. Black Panther looks pretty cool, but I don't consider him a core member.

Congrats:clap:clap:clap LOL lookin' back at my collection - for me think 2017 is gonna go down as big collecting year for me:monkey3 - well, so IMO Civil War Cap is an excellent pick-up. Can't suggest re Thor but the Thor threads and YT vids are great - the only Thor I have is Roadworn Thor. Really happy with him, but he's not a "classic" Thor.

If I had to choose - my opinion only - I'd go with CW Black Widow. Truly beautiful sculpt/paint - hard to say if we will see her with the iconic reddish hair again or not. Plus, IMO she's more of a main character than Hawkeye. Finally, for me, so far none of the Hawkeyes have done it for me. Hawkeye owners can weigh in, but for me there was always something - sculpt, or exposed joint, or hard getting him to pose aiming an arrow, or accessory issues.

Also Black Widow is a smaller female fig so she tucks in nicely on the shelf - the black is a good contrast against other figs.

Congrats:clap:clap:clap LOL lookin' back at my collection - for me think 2017 is gonna go down as big collecting year for me:monkey3 - well, so IMO Civil War Cap is an excellent pick-up. Can't suggest re Thor but the Thor threads and YT vids are great - the only Thor I have is Roadworn Thor. Really happy with him, but he's not a "classic" Thor.

If I had to choose - my opinion only - I'd go with CW Black Widow. Truly beautiful sculpt/paint - hard to say if we will see her with the iconic reddish hair again or not. Plus, IMO she's more of a main character than Hawkeye. Finally, for me, so far none of the Hawkeyes have done it for me. Hawkeye owners can weigh in, but for me there was always something - sculpt, or exposed joint, or hard getting him to pose aiming an arrow, or accessory issues.

Also Black Widow is a smaller female fig so she tucks in nicely on the shelf - the black is a good contrast against other figs.

Thanks for thoughts Sassafras. Black Widow was winning over Hawkeye actually. It would fit having her next to Bruce. In addition a female in the mix is always good. Now I'll need to go hunting for her I think. Then I'll be done for Marvel. Otherwise it's a deeeeep rabbit hole !

Congrats on the new figures Hoody! I got Avengers Hulk for a really good price a little while back as well. For Thor, my first was TDW Armored, but I also have Roadworn. Like Sassafras said, Roadworn isn’t exactly the classic look, but it’s still a very nice figure. Originally had just him on PO but I wanted an armored Thor as well. However the AOU version looks great too.

I want to get Hawkeye as well. Then Winter Soldier. Then Ant-Man and Black Panther. Black Widow would be cool too... oh boy yep rabbit hole.

Congrats on the new figures Hoody! I got Avengers Hulk for a really good price a little while back as well. For Thor, my first was TDW Armored, but I also have Roadworn. Like Sassafras said, Roadworn isn’t exactly the classic look, but it’s still a very nice figure. Originally had just him on PO but I wanted an armored Thor as well. However the AOU version looks great too.

I want to get Hawkeye as well. Then Winter Soldier. Then Ant-Man and Black Panther. Black Widow would be cool too... oh boy yep rabbit hole.

Thanks guys. Black Widow Civil War prices are as crazy as Cap. I think I'll wait until Infinity War comes out. Perhaps some will upgrade their Black Widow or I'll get lucky. No real rush. I have the guys I really wanted.

I currently display CW Black Widow. It was a really tough call because I loved the A1 Widow with the shorter hair, but the sculpt on CW is simply superior -- even if you want to argue likeness, the detail and paint apps are current and very, very good.

Anyway, she's a nice contrast to all the dudes, sleek and deadly looking.

Has anyone switched the stock body with the MoS body? I'm kinda thinking of doing that coz CW Cap looks so puny now that I got my Stealth Cap modded. :gah:

Also, is the CW suit as hard to take off as the Stealth suit? Coz that was hell. XD

Just picked a new sealed CW Capt up on Ebay...had to scratch the itch of not having him next to the IM 46 and WM3 in my Detolf. Price diff was like 20-40 from the pre-owned ones, worth getting new to ensure all parts are authentic.

Just picked a new sealed CW Capt up on Ebay...had to scratch the itch of not having him next to the IM 46 and WM3 in my Detolf. Price diff was like 20-40 from the pre-owned ones, worth getting new to ensure all parts are authentic.

Good job man. You can't go wrong with CW Cap ! That shield and headsculpt rock. Plus the costume design is the best out there I think. I personally have no huge affiliation with old comic book versions, so am really happy with this mix between old and new versions of Cap.

Back