Hot Toys - MMS293-294? - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th Luke Skywalker & Leia Organa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS293-294? - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th Luke Skywalker & Leia Organ

Seeing how long it takes to release figures, I'm predicting 2017 for these.......if they come sooner then it's a bonus for me.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS293-294? - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th Luke Skywalker & Leia Organ

Threads merged. Then we can split it in two again when they turn out to be individual releases!

Looking forward to seeing what extras will be in the double-set. Tons of accessories possible with Luke, as mentioned. Would like the training remote, personally.

More than anything, I'd really like that Stormtrooper belt he had with the grappling hook.

Hey, they gave one to Han.

More than anything, I'd really like that Stormtrooper belt he had with the grappling hook.

Hey, they gave one to Han.

Yeah that'd be great. So many things he SHOULD have, but unsure if they will include all of it.

Gotta give credit to Hot Toys. Stormtroopers, Vader, Ben, Han, Chewie, Luke, Leia add on SSC R2 and 3PO, one awesome display. Hopefully Luke and Leia release this year...

Luke accessories possibilities:

Droid caller
Blue milk
Poncho
Rifle
Monocular
His father's Lightsaber
Stormtrooper belt
Blaster

I hate the Gilligan hat and goggles so I could care less.

But could you care more?

He's got a fully loaded belt in the droid purchase scene, so it would be cool to have stuff you can swap in/out.

If available as a set, this will more than likely be the same situation as Han and Chewy. Single figures also available together, as opposed to only available together. With no savings for the set. ;)

Droid caller
Blue milk
Poncho
Rifle
Monocular
His father's Lightsaber
Stormtrooper belt
Blaster

Blue milk. :lol I always wondered what that blue milk tasted like -- I'm guessing chalky. Anyway, would like to see all this stuff but I doubt we will.

PS Great photo gb, you and Howard just hanging. I hope you harassed him about Returns. :lol

FIANLLY! Can't wait to see Luke revealed!

Droid caller
Blue milk
Poncho
Rifle
Monocular
His father's Lightsaber
Stormtrooper belt
Blaster
Dusty helmet
Training remote

Fixed, Wor-Gar. :cuss

PS Great photo gb, you and Howard just hanging. I hope you harassed him about Returns. :lol
I was thinking there must be a ton of Freaks silently P/O'd that galacti didn't grill Howard about their pet license, haha.

That's awesome GB. I wonder if Mark Hamill knew who he was.

That's awesome GB. I wonder if Mark Hamill knew who he was.
I think they more or less know who they are.

11152682_10152749042512344_241794126113912863_n.jpg

Nice. Mark was prob like "so how many did we sell?" And Chan prob just shook his head.

I see the Leia head is molded. You guys think we will ever get a rooted head for Leia from the other films?

Also, what about the slave costume? :wink1:

You guys think we will ever get a rooted head for Leia from the other films?

Only if they make an Endor Celebration Leia, which is highly unlikely. All of Leia's other hairstyles are braided or wrapped, doesn't make any sense to root that kind of style.

These are must haves. So that completes the heroes of ANH. I'm guessing the full focus will turn to TFA now.

Droid caller
Blue milk
Poncho
Rifle
Monocular
His father's Lightsaber
Stormtrooper belt
Blaster

I care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back