Hot Toys - MMS293-294? - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th Luke Skywalker & Leia Organa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS293-294? - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th Luke Skywalker & Leia Organ

Like I said, Disney has been inconsistent about such things. Besides, no one is saying we are getting a censored version of ROTJ, why would they do it for Aladdin?

Well, you see far "more" of Oola than you do Leia in ROTJ. Maybe don't tell Disney.:naughty

Re: Hot Toys - MMS293-294? - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th Luke Skywalker & Leia Organ

To everyone who said I was wrong back in May: I just wanted to say I TOLD YOU SO.

You were wrong. If this is finally going to happen, it's going to happen at some point in the future. It didn't happen when you said it was going to happen. plenty of merch was produced and sold since you first posted.

Timing is everything.

Re: Where are Hot Toys Luke and Leia?

My more debilitating concern is impact to the hopefully forthcoming "Friends" license and the Slave Rachel version...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, you see far "more" of Oola than you do Leia in ROTJ. Maybe don't tell Disney.:naughty

ok, I won't tell ;)
Seven-Dwarfs-Shhh1.jpg

Oh look it's this thread.

Oh look it's this thread.

Did you order your two-pack yet? It ships in two months and will be delivered yesterday.

:rotfl

sexy princess bad.
child killer good.

I'm not acting like anything. I knew it was a fact back then same as it is now. Why is it so hard to believe that someone knows something that you don't?

I :lol'd when I read this guys/gals posts.

I :lol'd when I read this guys/gals posts.

Oh, come on - it gets WAY better than that...

THANK YOU Hot Toys for these amazing figures. THANK YOU for always advancing your craft and pushing yourselves to make your already excellent figures even better! I can't wait for Vader, Ben, Leia, Luke and the rest! MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU, HOT TOYS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back