Hot Toys - MMS293-294? - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th Luke Skywalker & Leia Organa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS293-294? - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th Luke Skywalker & Leia Organ

Get outta town! That's awesome, galacti. :duff

Re: Hot Toys - MMS293-294? - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th Luke Skywalker & Leia Organ

Wow, that's awesome, dude! I wonder if Hamill knew who he was.

That is why you fail.

vader-chokes-officer-o.gif

:monkey3

Cool pic, galactiboy. :duff

Surprised they are doing this Leia first. Would've thought they would make us wait for this look and release Hoth/Bespin escape first. Or even Slave Leia. Guess they will both be announced by 2020. :lol

Whoa! I bet almost no one else there knew who the heck he was. Cool you could get a picture with him!

I did a double take when he walked past me in the line... but I thought I recognized him and he was with a well dressed entourage of Asian men so I figured it had to be him. So rather than say, Howard I just said "Hot Toys?" and he knew what I meant so we went from there. JC Hong was with him as well, but I didn't want to over do with my gushing and asking to take a photo :lol

And like I said he was very nice, I talked to him a bit as they were lining up. And then after I got my signature they were at a point in the line were I could talk to them again and then asked for a picture. It was very cool :rock :rock

Get outta town! That's awesome, galacti. :duff

Cool pic, galactiboy. :duff

Thanks guys, Thursday was a banner day for me... Had a blast with my Cantina/SSF friends, won an eFx Vader helmet in the first panel I went to, got Mark Hamill's autograph and met Howard Chan. I was pumped all day long :rock :rock :rock

Surprised they are doing this Leia first. Would've thought they would make us wait for this look and release Hoth/Bespin escape first. Or even Slave Leia. Guess they will both be announced by 2020. :lol

Makes sense as they're keeping in line with an Episode 4 theme.

Last edited:

Could be a few days or a few months... they like to drag it out when possible.

On a fun side note, while I was in line to get Mark Hamill's autograph; look who I ran into:

04cd78f5-6d23-4a43-a58d-b9e4c9da4b5e_zpsqkstcp1o.jpg

Mr. Chan was very nice and he was getting in line just like the rest of us regular slobs to get his DX-07 Luke autographed :rock :rock :rock

This is an EPIC picture! Very cool! You need to get that framed.

Thanks guys, Thursday was a banner day for me... Had a blast with my Cantina/SSF friends, won an eFx Vader helmet in the first panel I went to, got Mark Hamill's autograph and met Howard Chan. I was pumped all day long :rock :rock :rock
Man, that eFx helmet would be such a nice acquisition to get for free. Not a helmet collector but I definitely see the appeal and would put that on display as a one-off. Hamill seems like such a nice guy, too. Would like to meet him one day. Congrats, galacti!

Makes sense as they're keeping in line with an Episode 4 theme.
Yep, would seem pretty random if we got ANH Stormtroopers, Spacetroopers, Han, Chewie, Obi-Wan, Vader and then Bespin or slave Leia. :lol

This is an EPIC picture! Very cool! You need to get that framed.

Yeah, that's the plan :rock :rock

Man, that eFx helmet would be such a nice acquisition to get for free. Not a helmet collector but I definitely see the appeal and would put that on display as a one-off. Hamill seems like such a nice guy, too. Would like to meet him one day. Congrats, galacti!

Yeah, I'm not a bucket/helmet collector either. But if there is one piece you need it's that one. Needless to say I was beside myself joy :lol

On a fun side note, while I was in line to get Mark Hamill's autograph; look who I ran into:

Mr. Chan was very nice and he was getting in line just like the rest of us regular slobs to get his DX-07 Luke autographed :rock :rock :rock

I came in here thinking there'd be actual Luke/Leia announcement pics/specs (thanks for that new thread title BTW :gah:) but this Howard pic was almost as cool. Nice one, galactiboy!:clap

Don't try to frighten me with your sorcerer's ways.

72074-I-find-your-lack-of-faith-dist-ExMy.gif

The Force is strong with this one.

I came in here thinking there'd be actual Luke/Leia announcement pics/specs (thanks for that new thread title BTW :gah:)

"Official thread" status with no official pics n' specs? Boo.

Galactiboy after getting Chan's sig...

tumblr_n83ylbsZJN1sedjuto1_250.gif

Galactiboy after getting Hamill's sig...

dance130.gif

But it's the same saber in ANH and ESB isn't it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Unfortunately when it comes to Star Wars, nothing is ever the same within the the films. Everyone has different weapons and armor/clothing.

Easy passes for me. Too plain clothed to be spending over $200 on. I'm all about the details baby.

He's a very nice guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back