Hot Toys - MMS293-294? - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th Luke Skywalker & Leia Organa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS293-294? - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th Luke Skywalker & Leia Organ

Not fussed too much with what I've seen from EpVII so far.

I just want to see Master Luke to be honest - & what the droids & Leia look like.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS293-294? - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th Luke Skywalker & Leia Organ

Force Awakens next I would imagine.
Kylo Ren or new Stormy.

Yeah, I think so too.

I'm worried I am going to want the whole line just from the trailers alone.

Don't forget BB-8

That little guy better be fully functional, especially seeing as the original Sphero it's based on is 2.9" in diameter, which seems pretty close to 1/6 of the movie prop.

Finally! Luke's chin looks good so far... :lol

Itching to see how the sculpts turn out... if these are dead on then I'd be more enthusiastic about the future of the line.

ugh, I hate having seen these teaser photos. Just knowing they are out there, makes waiting for the full reveal excruciating. :lol

Same here, I didn't buy bespin Luke because I'm waiting for this version :impatient:

Re: Where are Hot Toys Luke and Leia?

Hopefully HT can nail that youthful looking Luke. He really looked like a young kid in ANH. Even though Hamill was older than Fisher, he always looked younger than her to me lol.

I think the stormtrooper is first from what I've seen. Don't forget BB-8 ;). Those 2 don't reveal any plot details on their own.

R2-BALL is going to be hard to keep standing on the shelf.:lol

Fisher was baby-faced in Ep IV. Of course that changed dramatically by Ep V.

And even more dramatically by Ep VI.

Not fussed too much with what I've seen from EpVII so far.

I just want to see Master Luke to be honest - & what the droids & Leia look like.

The Ep VII stuff is all "sorta okay to decent" (just design tweaks of old stuff or EU) on the 1/6 excitement scale. The new stormie/ducktrooper might be cool, even though they looked kind of fat (or at least barrel chested... or something) at the Celebration launch.

Master Luke is going to be totally awesome, though I hope he has some action in the movie otherwise he'll be about as exciting on the shelf as the Jeff Bridges Tron Legacy figure.:lol

I wonder if we will see these on May 4th?

Am i the only one that thinks the whole may the 4th **** is stupid?

I know everyone with a lisp does.

Scientology and its recognition as a religion are stupid, May 4th and Star Wars are just fun.

The Ep VII stuff is all "sorta okay to decent" (just design tweaks of old stuff or EU) on the 1/6 excitement scale. The new stormie/ducktrooper might be cool, even though they looked kind of fat (or at least barrel chested... or something) at the Celebration launch.

Master Luke is going to be totally awesome, though I hope he has some action in the movie otherwise he'll be about as exciting on the shelf as the Jeff Bridges Tron Legacy figure.:lol
Yep, too lazy & derivative. That muzzled Sith guy is going to be forgettable - like Grievous was, & the ball droid will never top R2.

As far as Master Luke in the film goes - sure, I'd love to see him do some cool Jedi action stuff. Not prequel idiocy levels, just measured older mentor type moments where the little he does leaves a lasting impression. Regarding the potential figure, just owning an aged Jedi Master Luke is all the cool one needs, whether he's leaping around or not. :lol

Man, I thought this was an actual, ya know, thread with pics and specs. An announcement? :lol
Aaannd it's nothing.

Back to hibernation.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Scientology and its recognition as a religion are stupid, May 4th and Star Wars are just fun.

76743-dumb-and-dumber-laughing-gif-J-VtJD.gif

Yep, too lazy & derivative. That muzzled Sith guy is going to be forgettable - like Grievous was, & the ball droid will never top R2.

Sir... I do believe you are very wrong about the Sith character(Kylo Ren). He will not be forgotten anytime soon, he will be remembered for what he does in the film ;)
As for The new BB-8 droid, it is a genius design and works very well for the part they have him playing.

Yeah, have to give BB-8 credit for being a practical design. I remember there were people here convinced it was CGI, even after it was revealed to be a physical 'bot.

Hey, Jack! Any info on ESB HT figure releases you can spill? ;)

Man, I thought this was an actual, ya know, thread with pics and specs. An announcement? :lol
Aaannd it's nothing.

Back to hibernation.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

There are pics! There are pics! (From behind and in a catalogue).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back