Hot Toys - MMS293-294? - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th Luke Skywalker & Leia Organa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS293-294? - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th Luke Skywalker & Leia Organ

I think they more or less know who they are.

11152682_10152749042512344_241794126113912863_n.jpg

What is Jar Jar Binks doing on the bottom left hand side?:dunno

Re: Hot Toys - MMS293-294? - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th Luke Skywalker & Leia Organ

These are must haves. So that completes the heroes of ANH. I'm guessing the full focus will turn to TFA now.

My thoughts exactly, and stoked they're completing ANH (for the most part) prior to jumping into TFA. Hopefully ESB and ROTJ figs will fit somewhere in between Episodes VII and IX

Welcome to the party pal

This is the internet! You gotta be faster than that. :)

This is the internet! You gotta be faster than that. :)

I think if this were a postal-mail fanzine he'd still have to be faster than that. ;)

ugh, I hate having seen these teaser photos. Just knowing they are out there, makes waiting for the full reveal excruciating. :lol

These are must haves. So that completes the heroes of ANH. I'm guessing the full focus will turn to TFA now.

Still hoping for a Moff Tarkins. Not really a "hero" but still...

ugh, I hate having seen these teaser photos. Just knowing they are out there, makes waiting for the full reveal excruciating. :lol

I know:impatient: I'm hoping it gets revealed soon since the teaser's from a magazine. How long does teaser/reveal usually take anyway, a week or two?

Agree, though on the other hand just knowing that they are ready to be revealed is reassuring. My collection needs a high quality Leia.

I think they more or less know who they are.

11152682_10152749042512344_241794126113912863_n.jpg

That's fun... looks like they also went for the photo op. I did a photo with Hamill as well, but a few of the guys did the one above where you got a picture with Fisher and Hamill. Again, cool to see the HT team are fans like the rest of us.

Very Nice! Definitely going to pick up Farm boy Luke!

Yeah, really can't wait to see these two - been a LONG time coming for versions worthy of the big moola.

Should we start guessing who's next? I would be happy with the Emperor+throne or a Boba Fett with Han frozen in carbonite!

Should we start guessing who's next? I would be happy with the Emperor+throne or a Boba Fett with Han frozen in carbonite!

Luke & Han Stormtrooper disguise is next. :pray:

Force Awakens next I would imagine.
Kylo Ren or new Stormy.

Force Awakens next I would imagine.
Kylo Ren or new Stormy.

I think the stormtrooper is first from what I've seen. Don't forget BB-8 ;). Those 2 don't reveal any plot details on their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back