Hot Toys - MMS293-294? - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th Luke Skywalker & Leia Organa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Where are Hot Toys Luke and Leia?

Yeah if we get Lando I'm sure it'll be the Cloud City outfit or the Rebel General gear from when he piloted the Falcon.

...Emperor and Jedi Luke seem to be a given...which leaves Slave Leia for fan service...considering what they pulled off with Gamora, it could work...or...not. :dunno ... Of course Lando isn't a bad guess but I'd think Cloud City outfit...
Luke, Emperor and Royal Guard would be fantastic. He just seems incomplete without a couple flanking him.

Wondering if we could see another (Star Wars) reveal before them. Jedi Luke maybe.

Wondering if we could see another (Star Wars) reveal before them. Jedi Luke maybe.

Hadn't thought of that...saving what are arguably the most iconic characters that started it all, for last?

I've said to myself that one Luke's enough for my small yet focused SW set up.

Jedi Luke would be an impressive set though, especially with the light up green blade. :rock

ANH run is not over. Doesn't seem like they would jump over ANH Luke to reveal Jedi Luke when they have no one else from that film.

They could just be throwing everyone a curve ball with that ANH thing too you know.

It's not like they've done nine of the original 12 or something - they've done less than half.

You guys need to chill. Han Solo, Chewbacca, Stormtroopers, Boba Fett, Black Stormtrooper, Darth Vader and Ben Kenobi in just 5 months is crazy. Hold your horses.

Hot Toys is killing people's attention spans with this stuff.

Yeah I wouldn't mind at all if they skipped ANH Luke and jumped right to Jedi Luke. Since I'm much more curious to see what that one looks like than ANH Luke.

But I really doubt it's going to happen.

ANH Luke is really gong to cause me problems. Whilst I love the Bespin version, I really only need 2 Lukes, and one just has to be Jedi Luke.

You guys need to chill. Han Solo, Chewbacca, Stormtroopers, Boba Fett, Black Stormtrooper, Darth Vader and Ben Kenobi in just 5 months is crazy. Hold your horses.

Exactly.

.....NEXT.

I'm probably the minority when I say... I don't care for look. Dint even like him in the movies lol to me he is just whiny punk. "But I was going*into*Tosche Station*to pick up some power converters!" Bla... I would only be interested in jedi luke. Very interested in lea tho.

Meh. Vader, Ben, and the Stormtroopers were just slight updates over the SSC counterparts. Luke and Leia will hopefully be MASSIVE upgrades and therefore I'm much more excited to see those. Don't care about things like 1/4 Fett or the Shadow Trooper so their existence as "SW announcements" is moot.

I hope HT has something cool to show around the time of Celebration. That show will be epic this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back