Hot Toys - MMS293-294? - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th Luke Skywalker & Leia Organa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Where are Hot Toys Luke and Leia?

well you can always go back to the 78 large size action figure of princess leia she had rooted hair

I actually have that figure. I'm more curious to see if Hot Toys goes that route. Last couple of female figs (Widow and Gamora) have rooted hair and it looks great, IMO.

That's a nice paint job. Really shows that it was a great sculpt to begin with that had a poor paint app from SS.

Hurry up Hot Toys... or else Im gonna end up buying SSC Leia soon.....

I think Hot Toys is waiting to hear when The Force Awakens will actually be released. Then they will reveal ultimate DX Luke Skywaker and charge $525 for it.

I think Hot Toys is waiting to hear when The Force Awakens will actually be released. Then they will reveal ultimate DX Luke Skywaker and charge $525 for it.

I'd buy that if it had farm boy Luke, Stormtrooper Luke and X-wing Luke in one package, like the armoury set.

I'd buy that if it had farm boy Luke, Stormtrooper Luke and X-wing Luke in one package, like the armoury set.

I would as well. I think that being the iconic character he is will , in my opinion, be released as a DX.

potj_100_1.jpg

Don't forget the poncho, deleted scenes floppy hat, helmet with the blast shield down, and training remote!

potj_100_1.jpg

Don't forget the poncho, deleted scenes floppy hat, helmet with the blast shield down, and training remote!

I had that, many years ago. It would be great to see this with a Luke who looked more like the actor.

you know, I'm not being jerky about this, but Anakin was the Hero and main character of SW. Luke just helped. for reals. BUT, I agree. Where the heck is a good Jedi Luke??? F Leia.

anakin was more interesting but terribly realized. luke is the main character of star wars and always will be.

ok here is my custom luke some one else painted the sculpt I think it looks great don't think hot toys could do better look at there version of han :) View attachment 170611

What happened to his shoulders? Can you pad them out a bit or is it just a distorted angle?

And I do like that Snyderman Leia sculpt but it looks so different in their eBay listing - much more chubby than your pic looks. Like the look of it in your pic!

What happened to his shoulders? Can you pad them out a bit or is it just a distorted angle?

And I do like that Snyderman Leia sculpt but it looks so different in their eBay listing - much more chubby than your pic looks. Like the look of it in your pic!

that`s the way I put luke in the pose I think it might be the distorted angle. I think his shoulder were pushed in that way when he kept falling over before I put him on a stand

Man I can't wait until HT is done previewing second string Avengers. I guess we still have Thor to go before possibly seeing Luke or Leia.

I should subscribe to this thread. I want Farmboy Lukie.

I have a hard time imagining HT's Leia beating my custom. It would all come down to accessories. I love my Leia.

If luke or leia aren't previewed tonight/tomoz then I assume the week of C7 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back