Hot Toys - MMS293-294? - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th Luke Skywalker & Leia Organa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Where are Hot Toys Luke and Leia?

I'd like to see Leia before Luke actually.

A great Leia has been a LONG time coming now. :impatient:

Yep, really looking forward to seeing an iconic SW Princess Leia.

The best thing about Leia always having buns and tied up braids is no real hair for this figure. Not a fan of that Black Widow look.

The best thing about Leia always having buns and tied up braids is no real hair for this figure. Not a fan of that Black Widow look.

Knowing Hot Toys she'll have rooted hair. Didn't you know? It's all the rage now. :lol

Absolutely.

My preference though, is Endor Leia. Thankfully, her hair in that 'doo' lends itself to being sculpted as well.

Howard has just read your comment and decided to make this Medal Ceremony Leia.

I think luke and Leia will be a 2016 item which is why there isn't and proto's

Knowing Hot Toys she'll have rooted hair. Didn't you know? It's all the rage now. :lol

I don't think ht will do real hair because the buns will just fall apart. The Heidi hair for Hoth might hold to better because it's a continuous brads.

I have a chance of getting the DX07 Luke for a good price. Should i wait or get him?

Forget Luke and Leia.

Where is Hot Toys Jar Jar Super-Skrull?

2015-International-Toy-Fair-Star-Wars-Hasbro-066.jpg

That's hot.

If the dude who is directing Genysis ever gets handed a SW spin-off movie I imagine we've got our first look at the type of characters we could expect.

Meesa been waiting for you.

Maybe he'd jump into a helicopter blade too.

These two should be previewed soon now that Ben's photos have finally been revealed. Right after Chinese New Year perhaps.

These two should be previewed soon now that Ben's photos have finally been revealed. Right after Chinese New Year perhaps.

What's left to reveal, according to rumour? ROTJ Luke, ANH Luke & Leia...and...?

(Hey I've been meaning to ask...why "Wor-Gar"? Is that a reference I'm missing?)

What's left to reveal, according to rumour? ROTJ Luke, ANH Luke & Leia...and...?

(Hey I've been meaning to ask...why "Wor-Gar"? Is that a reference I'm missing?)

Why ZE_501? "Wor-Gar" is the name of a make-believe character from when I was a kid.

After Luke/Leia, I have no idea. Word is that there are two from ESB (Yoda and Fett is my guess) and three from ROTJ (Emperor, Jedi Luke, Slave Leia or Lando Skiff Guard, not as sure here).

Why ZE_501? "Wor-Gar" is the name of a make-believe character from when I was a kid.

Ah..it sounded vaguely familiar, probably like any number of made-up names from some IP somewhere.

I started (technically re-started) collecting albeit on a small scale after I got it into my head that a couple of stormtroopers on my desk would be cool; I tend to obsess over details (goes with the personality profile here) and in the course of my research learned about the 501rst.. both the charity/cosplay organization and the fictional EU stuff.

It was an off-the-cuff choice for a handle when joining online forums that referenced one of my favourite SW designs. Someone on the Freaks board was using "501" at some point as it was ping-ing as taken, so I added "ZE" ... because my girlfriend is from Germany and we often say "ze" instead of "the", jokingly. She used to text me in a German accent when we started dating.

Now that I'm a premium member I've considered changing the handle (I think premium members have that ability?) but never bothered.

After Luke/Leia, I have no idea. Word is that there are two from ESB (Yoda and Fett is my guess) and three from ROTJ (Emperor, Jedi Luke, Slave Leia or Lando Skiff Guard, not as sure here).

Yoda and Fett make sense...Emperor and Jedi Luke seem to be a given...which leaves Slave Leia for fan service...considering what they pulled off with Gamora, it could work...or...not. :dunno ... Of course Lando isn't a bad guess but I'd think Cloud City outfit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back