1/6 Hot Toys MMS250 - Aliens vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Ancient Predator Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After thinking about it a bit further - Decided to vote with the wallet. Order cancelled.
Yep HT - FU.

I was considering ordering this but that price is a turn off. Guess Bank Robber Joker 2.0 is the only exclusive I'll get this year.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

This price is outrageous for a figure that is made of existing parts with a different paint scheme.

Easy pass for me. A BIG FU to Hot a Toys!

100% agreed. C’mon people you really don’t need this figure. You most likely have it displayed at home (Scar or Celtic). Time to tell HT’s…”If you build it…I won’t come”!

Im relatively new to the game, but damn even I have noticed a consistent rise in HT's in just a year! Seems very pricey!

I don't own any predator hot toys figures so I preordered this today I'm also looking forward to the bank robber joker but i don't collect the iron man armors so ill skip python.
this is also my first post so hi guys :wave

I hate to say it guys but the vote with your wallet deal will backfire. They just see it as lack of interest, they stop the line and then we get no figures. Have you ever seen the price go gradually down over the years? No only up, just the way it works. This stuff is getting more popular and more exposure, they will get their money from someone else if its not you.

The price is a bit crazy but being a predator fan I just couldn't risk not getting this and it sells out. Predators are usually good sellers for Hot Toys so I don't see this guy staying on the shelf too long. Plus the exclusive run means lower than normal production numbers. Long story short, pre-order in. Thank God for flex pay.

I hate to say it guys but the vote with your wallet deal will backfire. They just see it as lack of interest, they stop the line and then we get no figures. Have you ever seen the price go gradually down over the years? No only up, just the way it works. This stuff is getting more popular and more exposure, they will get their money from someone else if its not you.

I gotta say that seems scrupulous, makes you wanna hate them. Thats true though...... sadly very true

i think everybody Needs to know them self how much you pay for a figure used new or rar .
i deside that a figure which i can t pay . i do my customizing parts till got it complete :=) IMAG0767.jpg

I don't own any predator hot toys figures so I preordered this today I'm also looking forward to the bank robber joker but i don't collect the iron man armors so ill skip python.
this is also my first post so hi guys :wave

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!

Great figure! However, I'm with some of the other members, in that the price is pretty ridiculous! However, I'm also not a Predator completest... Thus far, the Bank Robber Joker may be the only exclusive that I obtain this year, unless the price is equally insane...

This is prob the best of the summer exclusives. And i dont even collect predator.

I get it but this is not the case.

This figure is not a resculpt, nor a character that is fresh.

It's simply a quick rehash using existing parts from other Predators and adding a couple bio helmets. Even Elder 2.0 is cheaper and that is the type of figure I would have paid more for being a new sculpt and highly anticipated release.

No this is just HT trying to attach a premium price tag with the "toy fair" bs as a way to justify it.

Ht is testing the waters on potential price hikes with this release to see if people will jump.

Toy fair exclusive predators don't hold their value because there are a ton of them. Look at Shadow Predator 2011, on the bay 200 free shipping. Get with it HT and wise up. You want to charge 300 on a figure it better give me a handy to with it!

Living in California, I'll be paying $20 in tax. Easy pass. I'll just wait for it to get parted out on eBay and buy the Alien head spear.

Back