1/6 Hot Toys MMS250 - Aliens vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Ancient Predator Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This price is insane. This will be another shelf warmer. Not making me feel too excited about BRJ and Pythons's prices.

We are about to pay the Dx price for regular HT line. That's mean we are soon going to pay $350+ for the Dxs. This is getting ridiculous.

I have no interest in IM so my choice was between this Predator and BRJ 2.0 and to spend nearly £400 on getting both is a no from me and the BRJ 2.0 is leading the way as to were I spend the cash.

We are about to pay the Dx price for regular HT line. That's mean we are soon going to pay $350+ for the Dxs. This is getting ridiculous.

Yes..say hello to Batman Return prices!! I have been saying this for some time, HT’s makes money by delaying BR licence. Yeah how is Ancient $15 more than Celtic? Because it is a exclusive? HT’s prices have become very Black and White for me now. It is either “yes” I know it is $300 (DX13) but it is iconic and I want it or “that’s a cool figure but I’m not going to pay that much for it” so pass! HT’s has taken the “considering” out of the equation for me with their prices.

didn't say anything about it being SSC exclusive on their page, any chance this might show up on BBTS or any other sites? not about to drop on NRD on this, that price blew my mind

I looked at the other other and nothing is up. I think it is a exclusive just without the exclusive sticker.

His pre-order is up, why is he so expensive? Because of the TF Exclusive?

Nope. They do it because they simply can. None of the past Toy Fair exclusives have exceeded $220ish. They've always been $214-$225. There's no rhyme or reason to it.

- Shadow Predator ($225)
- Batman ($225)
- Iron Man Mark IV ($225)

- Angelica ($225)
- Gordon ($225)
- Rescue Cap ($225)

- Evil Supes ($215)
- Captain America ($215)
- Joe Colton ($215)

Nope. They do it because they simply can. None of the past Toy Fair exclusives have exceeded $220ish. They've always been $214-$225. There's no rhyme or reason to it.

- Shadow Predator ($225)
- Batman ($225)
- Iron Man Mark IV ($225)

- Angelica ($225)
- Gordon ($225)
- Rescue Cap ($225)

- Evil Supes ($215)
- Captain America ($215)
- Joe Colton ($215)

I'll be curious to see if the other exclusives are the same price like these were.

Yeah, we'll see. If Iron Man and Joker are $275, that's high way robbery. Might be too quick to jump the gun, but if that ends up being the case, I hope they choke on all three of em.

the completionist in me is the only reason at all I would get this, that being said I would much rather wait and get Chopper

Yeah, we'll see. If Iron Man and Joker are $275, that's high way robbery. Might be too quick to jump the gun, but if that ends up being the case, I hope they choke on all three of em.

We'll see...but I'm pretty sure they won't be lower than $250. It really sucks but it's just the law of supply and demand. People keep paying silly money for iron man and batman figures so HT knows they still have room before people really stop buying. I can say that for iron man especially they can safely charge $400/figure and they'd lose little market share.

The 2.0 predator figures don't seem to hold their values well so I'm sure if you're patient you may be able to score one later for lower than MSRP.

There's a shadow predator in my local shop that's been on the shelf for last two years.

Back