1/6 Hot Toys MMS250 - Aliens vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Ancient Predator Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like the coloring on the face, might be worth displaying that way for a bit. I like that they at least gave him a face and made it different colors.

Pre-ordered.

I think we'll see this late August/early September. I'm in no rush really as Elder's supposed to come out in August as well.

Well im glad the po went up not know when it was going up was killing me lo I hope we get to see at least one more predator a sdcc chopper I would guess so we have the trio

Damn i thought it was me in thinking that the price was a little steep. The last HT i got / still waiting for is the HT Robocop.

I think I'm probably going to skip this release if I'm honest. I would prefer the new BRJ 2.0 and should HT release a Chopper 2.0 then that would satisfy my AVP needs.

Well one thing HT has helped me do with their higher pricing is limit my collection! There was a time (4 years ago) when I pretty much would buy any figure they released that I had even a tiny bit of interest in (so like 90% of them), now I think I buy maybe 1 out of 4 releases because everything is over $200 and a lot are near $300. Plastic costs has been decreasing lately but their prices continue to rise.

This is art and I love these predators but when its not a numbered limited edition the price point of over $200 is just insane. If they made 1 predator (classic lets say) and were not going to make any others then maybe $275 would be understandable. I just wonder how many they can sell at $275 compared to say $225, you know they are making a ton either way. I guess we also need to understand its not just HT's markup, its Sideshow (and other distributors) as well, when their cost goes up 10% they want to make 15% more...

The more I examine the pics, the more I like it... This is a beautiful piece. $25 less, $50 more - Don't want to regret it missing on him, so yep, ordered. Damn you, Hot Toys :)

Ordered. This was always one of my favorite designs, and I have a perfect spot for it in my case. The price was a little more palatable using rewards points.

Back