1/6 Hot Toys MMS250 - Aliens vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Ancient Predator Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Ancient Predator - 2014 Toy Fair exclusive

so was Ancient the one that beat the queen??? and later got impregnated to become the Pred-Alien???

Pretty nice. Headsculpt looks cooler than Celtic

Yeah I'm loving this guy. He's defiantly hitting my shelf. Anyone know when Toy Fair Exclusives usually release?

so was Ancient the one that beat the queen??? and later got impregnated to become the Pred-Alien???

nope, that's scar. ancient, they're the ones from the intro and flashback scenes.

why did they jump to AVP for the exclusives. we still haven't completed the lost preds. :gah:

My favourite part of the ancient predator was that he had twin wrist blades (like in the game AVP) which is something that the updated V2 is lacking....

Nice looking figure. Really wish they'd just redo P1 and Dutch already. But out of the three TF figures, this is easily the nicest one...in my opinion at least. Congrats on those who plan on grabbing ol' Ancients.

Looks cool, the good thing about this ones is that yoou can swap masks and armour and they look very similar.

No Ancient, we want ELDER asap :lecture

Well this is a def buy for me .

they're milking the AVP line already? they havent even made chopper v2 yet.lolz

Last year when they showed Celtic it was not very long before they showed us Elder .

Is it me or the one mask looks good and the other looks big a funky

Mike You not alone,I've the same feeling,look like the temple guard mask more tempting then other one.
But at least u got them both once.

yeah the asia edition it looks dupry the temple guard looks good ,OK HOT TOYS FIX THE ASIA EDITION MASK !!! i dont like the way it looks and that is one of my favorite masks

Last edited:

i haven't seen a cheaper HT predators idea ever :rotfl

yea its like ok cool ,but at the same time thay reused the celtic base and figure added two different masks price better be around the same i wont be to happy if it goes up because of a small change

Back