1/6 Hot Toys MMS250 - Aliens vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Ancient Predator Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Ancient Predator - 2014 Toy Fair exclusive

Unlike NECA, at least Hot Toys is releasing an AvP figure on its 10 year anniversary.

Yeah coz AvP is very much deserving of a 10yr anniversary. If anything all traces of that turd of a film should be tracked down and the owners publicly flogged using their own copy of it

Is that an Ancient?

that would be a fail if that's ancient. using the classic's screen caps for reference on ancient.lolz
1/4 classic most likely. but that's an old pic.

Yeah coz AvP is very much deserving of a 10yr anniversary. If anything all traces of that turd of a film should be tracked down and the owners publicly flogged using their own copy of it

I used to feel that way. Then I watched AvP:R, Predators, and Prometheus.

For those of us who can't make it to any of the conventions, where would the best place be to find and buy the 2014 toy fair exclusives?

Sideshow Collectibles has offered the last couple HT Toy Fair Exclusives on their site.

For those of us who can't make it to any of the conventions, where would the best place be to find and buy the 2014 toy fair exclusives?

EB_Y.

would you like to buy a vowel? :lol

exclusive tag is just word play for hot toys.

they have enough to saturate the market demand.lolz

i hope it's correct though :lol

10489798_10152162497907344_8176095099662546681_n.jpg

It's pretty much just Celtic with a different head. I wish they'd get a move on with Wolf, P1 & Dutch.

It's pretty much just Celtic with a different head. I wish they'd get a move on with Wolf, P1 & Dutch.

Agree, this might hold me back for getting this Ancient pred...

Fantastic, i need a new Predator for my collection, ive not had one in ages. And i used to have all the hot toys and sideshow masks.

I was going to buy the Celtic at some point, but this is far better for my needs. I love the " eagle " masked Ancient, and given this has the 2 Masks its 2 different predators you can display. Makes a bit less sense that an Ancient is stood over Grid, but it didnt make much sense with Celtic either since Grid didnt die like that. But it does look like they altered Grids head on the base, to look like its had a hole blown in it or something so its no longer a grid exactly... but it makes no sense that we see the proper yellow alien blood in the head but green blood seeping out of it.

different biomask and spear accessory.lolz
what the hell, i think i'll get this and be over with it. my clan has reached maximum capacity.lolz

Back