1/6 Hot Toys MMS250 - Aliens vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Ancient Predator Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Ancient Predator - 2014 Toy Fair exclusive

111230013155524652.jpg

It won't be 1/4. Makes no sense for them to start a completely new scale for an exclusive. Not when they have perfectly good parts already available in 1/6. We're more likely to see the 1/4 line begin with P1... whenever that'll be.

Typically how long does it take for the full reveal?

I don't think it will be in 1/4... A 1/4 scale Ancient seems like it would have the least demand of all the other Predators they could make in 1/4.

1/4 scale was a stupid move pulled by HT to compete with Enterbay. They've only released 2 figures since their TDKR and Avengers announcement in 2012. One is Batman, the other is an Endo. The people in charge at HT need to...ah who gives a ****. It's not like it'll happen.

Every Marvel and DC figure is getting glossed over now. This company used to get me really excited. Then Marvel Studios released Iron Man.

1/4 scale was a stupid move pulled by HT to compete with Enterbay. They've only released 2 figures since their TDKR and Avengers announcement in 2012. One is Batman, the other is an Endo. The people in charge at HT need to...ah who gives a ****. It's not like it'll happen.

Every Marvel and DC figure is getting glossed over now. This company used to get me really excited. Then Marvel Studios released Iron Man.

Im with you all the way hot toys has become marvel

The way you talk about iron man sometimes is quite ironic...

Because my avatar is from Iron Man 3? I like the film, but I do not drink Howard Chan's Kool Aid.

Back