1/6 Hot Toys MMS250 - Aliens vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Ancient Predator Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just dont want to miss out on this having to work and I dont get service in a lot of spots I just want to put it on po and not worry

German Beast this isn't meant to offend you or put down what you do, but could you start a thread for your work. It just seems that your work shows up in many of these threads. Fantastic work, but I don't come into these threads looking to see your work. It just feels like a cheap plug.

Hot-Toys-Alien-vs.-Predator-Ancient-Predator-Collectible-Figure_PR16.jpg

Hot-Toys-Alien-vs.-Predator-Ancient-Predator-Collectible-Figure_PR11.jpg
Hot-Toys-Alien-vs.-Predator-Ancient-Predator-Collectible-Figure_PR13.jpg

Hot-Toys-Alien-vs.-Predator-Ancient-Predator-Collectible-Figure_PR8.jpg

Up on Sideshow now guys !!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the heads up. $275 though? Looks great and I'd love to have it, but I'm going to have to pass on it at that price. I get that it's an exclusive, but that's just too much for me to spend on what is essentially the same figure as Celtic Predator with a couple of different bios. If I didn't already have Celtic and Scar then I'd definitely consider it

Thanks for the heads up. $275 though? Looks great and I'd love to have it, but I'm going to have to pass on it at that price. I get that it's an exclusive, but that's just too much for me to spend on what is essentially the same figure as Celtic Predator with a couple of different bios. If I didn't already have Celtic and Scar then I'd definitely consider it

hmmm must for me but I understand where your coming from, its a little steep

Back