1/6 Hot Toys MMS250 - Aliens vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Ancient Predator Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes that is the scene I mean you see that the one pred has one long blade .
Perfeckt . The base I was plan will be very very big . .
But to get this in cool optic will need lot of space .
The pred symbol on the stone I made now :) .
Need to give him a round circle on Got my first part .

Yes that is the scene I mean you see that the one pred has one long blade .
Perfeckt . The base I was plan will be very very big . .
But to get this in cool optic will need lot of space .
The pred symbol on the stone I made now :) .
Need to give him a round circle on Got my first part .

Awesome, cant wait to see your finished base :hi5:

The new fig has thigh armor and the screen caps clearly don't

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

es6fs9.jpgancient-1.jpg

In the pic where they are on guard in front of the pyramid they don't have thigh armor and later when they are fighting all the aliens they do have thigh armor. They are seen with and without it so I am glad the thigh armor is included, it is easy to remove if you want them without it.

Yeah he is this guy, the one in the middle:
View attachment 118656

he comes with the Alien head on his spear, one could assume that after killing the Alien atop the pyramid(lashing rain scene) it marked a successful hunt, so why would that specific predator take part in another hunt in the same area again, since it was a proving ground for young hunters and he had already proved himself, so the Predator you show(not raining, different lighting) is obviously a different Young Hunter who failed his hunt

plus ehh he has a different spear

he comes with the Alien head on his spear, one could assume that after killing the Alien atop the pyramid(lashing rain scene) it marked a successful hunt, so why would that specific predator take part in another hunt in the same area again, since it was a proving ground for young hunters and he had already proved himself, so the Predator you show(not raining, different lighting) is obviously a different Young Hunter who failed his hunt

plus ehh he has a different spear

Well yes there are different ancients preds in the movie but this figure is a hybrid of 2 of the 3 preds fighting atop the pyramid.
No one said this pred is specifically just one ancient but his skull trophies and included mask do match the one I pointed out assuming
u put that mask on. For it to be the one in the rain like u suggested u would have to merely put a scar mask on this figure.

it says Q2-Q3 on Hot Toys website, so July-October

Some eBay sellers are saying this will ship end of July but that's probably because they are getting the Asian Toy Fair ones at the actual convention. Sideshow may list them as shipping much later. Everyone will just have to wait for more info

I don't think SSC will pull another Midas and wait until December to list it but who knows :dunno, I hope they list it within a week

Back