1/6 Hot Toys MMS250 - Aliens vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Ancient Predator Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would make a great base brainiac, I was thinking of getting two also but I will probly just get one since it comes with both bios and pick up a cheap scar or celtic and customize them with one of the ancient bios.

That would make a great base brainiac, I was thinking of getting two also but I will probly just get one since it comes with both bios and pick up a cheap scar or celtic and customize them with one of the ancient bios.

Yeah either way really would work, I wanted to pick up Scar and Celtic anyway :hi5:

The ancient has on right gauntlet long blade like chopper in the fight scene on pyramid with the other 2 preds attachment-15_zpsibnlrmdj.jpeg

And of course my custom gun . The same Like the other 2 preds.
The first scene is when the preds are on. Top of pyramid and the humans an the ground to prey theme .
In the fight scene they have the full body knight armor on and take a closer look in slow motion .
Who has full HD pic ? .
You see different in fight and prey :)

1.jpg

pretty sure these guys are different since it looked like the first Predator won against the Xeno's and proved himself, these guys are most likely different because it doesnt make sense that he would have to prove himself again ??

View attachment 118476
Looks pretty movie accurate to me, the old hot toys were not movie accurate. The ancients never had left wristblades or choppers arm blades in the movie. As for the lenses that was to be expected but the bios look great IMO.

The new fig has thigh armor and the screen caps clearly don't

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brainiac could you get a shot where 3 of them are are not covered? trying to get the details of the mask... SO i would assume now the right side is scar, left side is the ancient pred mask (US ed) and middle is the (Asia ed)??

Even though I've sold my P1, Berserker and PO-Elder off... for some reason, this looks really tempting.
But I really hate AVP preds' faces, they lack the horror that the Classic & Shadow has.

Ancient looks fine but when figures are around $230 I have zero interest in purchasing multiples that look the same (i.e. Scar, Celtic and Ancient). I own Scar and for $220 that’s enough to represent the AVP Hot toys line for me.

Brainiac could you get a shot where 3 of them are are not covered? trying to get the details of the mask... SO i would assume now the right side is scar, left side is the ancient pred mask (US ed) and middle is the (Asia ed)??

oh right sorry, I didnt realise the middel guy was covered up, :lol stupid Xeno

here:
preds.jpg

Ancient looks fine but when figures are around $230 I have zero interest in purchasing multiples that look the same (i.e. Scar, Celtic and Ancient). I own Scar and for $220 that’s enough to represent the AVP Hot toys line for me.

Yep that was my thinking as well pal.

I have Scar and Celtic 2.0 and I will get Chopper, should they do him and for me to get the Ancient Predator then I would have FOUR, yes that's right FOUR, Predators from the weakest movie in the franchise.

But I'm still tempted. :gah:

That's my attitude now. I used to have ALL the Predators, especially the original releases of Scar, Predator 2, Predator 2 Elder AND the original Ancient Predator (Trilobite). But now I'm limiting myself to the "definitive" figures. I got the new Scar, got the new Predator 2, and I'm waiting on the Predator 2 Elder and hopefully an Original 2.0 and a new Wolf.

That's my attitude now. I used to have ALL the Predators, especially the original releases of Scar, Predator 2, Predator 2 Elder AND the original Ancient Predator (Trilobite). But now I'm limiting myself to the "definitive" figures. I got the new Scar, got the new Predator 2, and I'm waiting on the Predator 2 Elder and hopefully an Original 2.0 and a new Wolf.

I don't mind having the non definitive ones to be honest, and I am also looking forward especially the Wolf 2.0 and the Original because he's my favourite

I was just measuring out the base I'm doing....... ehhhhh this one:
index.bdmv_snapshot_01.09.03_[2014.07.02_22.55.43].jpg

that huge stone in the middle measures 7.0"Wx 5.0"Hx 4.0"D........ this is gonna end up pretty big :rotfl

Back