1/6 Hot Toys MMS250 - Aliens vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Ancient Predator Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted to pick up one avp pred and was thinking it was just going to be chopper. I'm not a completist. But dang now maybe I should just get this guy.

I wanted to pick up one avp pred and was thinking it was just going to be chopper. I'm not a completist. But dang now maybe I should just get this guy.

ehhh... yep Your doomed, I look forward to seeing your massive Predator collection very soon :lol

ehhh... yep Your doomed, I look forward to seeing your massive Predator collection very soon :lol

:rotfl I've already got a pred collection. But so far none of the new avp's. You realize you are part satan right? :hi5:

Hey can anyone PM me the width of the Celtic predator(since he seems the closest match to this guy) because I don't have him. Specifically the width from outside-outside and inside-inside of his feet. Thanks

I shoulda got the Celtic mask on eBay and then order this guy. That'd be all I need.

hi for the base of the ancient i thinking of a down falling Alien Body without head cose to a Szene from the movie vlcsnap-2014-07-03-23h56m53s17.jpgvlcsnap-2014-07-03-23h57m30s178.jpg
with a part of the pyramid and Body part from the Alien on stairs ?
alien body .jpg

hi for the base of the ancient i thinking of a down falling Alien Body without head cose to a Szene from the movie
with a part of the pyramid and Body part from the Alien on stairs ?

Great idea, heres some hi-res shots for you
2.jpg
1.jpg

The top of the pyramid looks the same as the one I'm basing mine off, with the addition of the four pillars, you can get a good view of the detailing on the pillars in those shots, also the sigil carved into the front of the square stone he is standing on is a little hard to make out so I did some digging and found a larger clearer picture of it. Here:
Alien-vs-Predator-Large-Predator-Promotional-Plaque-1.jpg

My base will be like the sand colored pyramid in the picture I posted yesterday. I hope to start tomorrow. :D

Re: Hot Toys Ancient Predator - 2014 Toy Fair exclusive

So is the base for this the same as the one with the Celtic Predator? Looks pretty similar from what I remember (maybe slightly different though), either way it's cool. Overall a pretty badass looking figure if you ask me.

Re: Hot Toys Ancient Predator - 2014 Toy Fair exclusive

So is the base for this the same as the one with the Celtic Predator? Looks pretty similar from what I remember (maybe slightly different though), either way it's cool. Overall a pretty badass looking figure if you ask me.

The base is pretty much the same. The only difference is it doesn't have the grid mark and this one has park of the skull showing.

They shouldn't have mentioned 'movie accurate' on the description, they didn't even bother to do his left wristblade which the old ht ancients have. And the lens is still black come on.

They shouldn't have mentioned 'movie accurate' on the description, they didn't even bother to do his left wristblade which the old ht ancients have. And the lens is still black come on.

ancient-1.jpg
Looks pretty movie accurate to me, the old hot toys were not movie accurate. The ancients never had left wristblades or choppers arm blades in the movie. As for the lenses that was to be expected but the bios look great IMO.

View attachment 118476
Looks pretty movie accurate to me, the old hot toys were not movie accurate. The ancients never had left wristblades or choppers arm blades in the movie. As for the lenses that was to be expected but the bios look great IMO.

Yeah looks great to me

Hey thats the base I'm doing ^^, I might have to get 2 of these guys now :lol

Back