Hot Toys - MMS246 - The Amazing Spider-Man 2: 1/6th scale Electro Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not gonna get this right away, but I'll be getting him later down the line to go with Spidey. I did love this interpretation of Electro

This figure came out amazing! I cant wait to get this all im hoping is they fix spiderman's suit material and his hands. I actually enjoyed the movie as well. Its a solid super hero movie imo. Same thing happened with MOS and look how many people bought the figure lol. I bet if the batfleck batman sucks people will still buy the figure cus it will look great, it never fails.

Last edited:
This figure came out amazing! I cant wait to get this all im hoping is they fix spiderman's suit material and his hands. I actually enjoyed the movie as well. Its a solid super hero movie imo. Same thing happened with MOS and look how many people bought the figure lol. I bet if the batfleck batman sucks people will still buy the figure cus it will looks great, it never fails.
1212%20-%20gif%20mark_henry%20wwe.gif

The figure looks pretty good, but going to hold off. Don't know if I will be collecting this line. Maybe if they get Rhino out soon then this will be a done deal.

The figure looks pretty good, but going to hold off. Don't know if I will be collecting this line. Maybe if they get Rhino out soon then this will be a done deal.

If rhino didn't cost an arm and a leg I would def get him as well.

The Green Goblin in ASM2 looked like a bootlegged Leprechaun. They'll never get that character right in these movies.

Really? I'd say that they wrote Norman and Gobby pretty damn great in that first film. The Goblin suit just looked like ass and it's just too bad they didn't keep Norman alive for future films.

I wonder if this means that a light-up Extremis character is viable now.

Amazing figure, truly. I passed on all the other Spider-man figures so far and the last two films have just made the decision easier. That said, you have to hand it to HT for getting this outstanding figure done. As I said, an easy pass for me.

Considering the build up for the Sinister Six, which will likely reveal next movie, I'll hold out to see those renditions, if made. Hopefully they'll do a nicer Goblin piece ( liked the Defoe rendering and costume. I would've bought it if made. Same for that Doc Ock) by then. Being a fan of these baddies will make this a tough decision. I'll have to love them in the movie to buy them at this point...

This may be a easy pass for most of you but i'm pumped to order this one. It came out awesome! Not a fan favorite villain but it's another Spider-man villain to add to the collection.

This may be a easy pass for most of you but i'm pumped to order this one. It came out awesome! Not a fan favorite villain but it's another Spider-man villain to add to the collection.

I guess anyone who enjoyed the movie and likes spiderman will get this. Hopefully it sells well enough so they do more villains for other movies, no thor villains yet.

Back