Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Spook comp win arrived today. Just a quick pose for now....had 3 figs arrive all at once lol.

3ad5acfed183101b021c10563c3a46aa.jpg

I can see the issues with the flat chest and the difficult posing the arms, but I'm happy with him. Love the difference of the outfit compared the the AoU fig.

Great picture!

Yeah, he gets the job done in my opinion. Definitely not as much of an atrocity as what many make him out to be. The overall body size is an improvement from the previous Cap figures I think. He's a great addition if you already have a few other Cap figues.

Most of the Cap bodies are the same. The strike suit problems stem from the fat suit and the suit design.

Had the 2 pack for awhile now.. " just a guy in street clothes.." The Evans sculpt is really good.. Without the uniform , armed only with his shield ... Still Cap
49ef1935eebd46f3d69badff4540bc42.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had the 2 pack for awhile now.. " just a guy in street clothes.." The Evans sculpt is really good.. Without the uniform , armed only with his shield ... Still Cap
49ef1935eebd46f3d69badff4540bc42.jpg

:exactly:

That is part of the reason why I enjoy Cap and this figure. Cap doesn't have a dual identity so to speak and therefore, doesn't have to be wearing his suit or mask to be considered "Captain America". Simply give him his shield and he can spring into action at any given moment. This figure to me represents that.

The Evans sculpt is indeed really good. The hair is slightly too long in my opinion for what he had in TWS and AoU, as it appeared to be a bit shorter in both films, but it is indeed overall a good sculpt.

:exactly:

That is part of the reason why I enjoy Cap and this figure. Cap doesn't have a dual identity so to speak and therefore, doesn't have to be wearing his suit or mask to be considered "Captain America". Simply give him his shield and he can spring into action at any given moment. This figure to me represents that.

The Evans sculpt is indeed really good. The hair is slightly too long in my opinion for what he had in TWS and AoU, as it appeared to be a bit shorter in both films, but it is indeed overall a good sculpt.

[emoji106]

This might have already been covered earlier in the thread, but I'm wondering has anyone done a straight up body swap with this guy?

I know that the muscle bodies come with the neck already on but could it be modified to fit caps head/neck on? And would the suit fit better?

I cut the fat suit out of mine and it did my he figure a world of good but I'm just wondering if there's any other mods I can do

2016-03-03 01.41.20.jpg

Just a quick shot of my newly arrived Cap :clap
I am so happy right now, he has some flaws but the set of both did cost me just 220 Euro including shipping. Although I see the failures with Strike Suit Caps Design I could not resist to the current second hand prices for this set. About 200 Euro for two Captain figures is just too tempting and they are definitely worth more despite the design failures. Besides, the Strike Suit is really unique among Caps costumes and both comic-based and the costume of my favorite MCU movie so far :lecture

Back