Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Steve Rogers outfit by ACI arrived from China today. I added some battle damages to the custom shield and posed them up. Sorry for the crappy phone pic!

HbQvx6F.jpg

Thanks!

Do you know if they fit on the civvie Steve figure body?

Yup! They fit great on Steve Rogers body. You need to fiddle with the jacket's collar to achieve the "movie accurate" look. I've been thinking about adding some thin metal wire to the collar so I don't have to mess with it all the time.

Thank you!

I'm not sure. I bought AOU Cap from eBay. I think the seller included WS Steve Rogers head instead of AOU Steve Rogers sculpt. I prefer WS version though so it sort of worked out.

Ah ok. Same here personally regarding preferring TWS un-helmeted sculpt in lieu of the AoU un-helmeted sculpt. They're the exact same sculpt, TWS one is just looking straight ahead as opposed to the left like the AoU one, and the AoU one has more gold paint in the hair than TWS one. TWS one just has a slightly goldish tint.

Hi guys. Just wanna share my photo. I took this in response of Captain America's new comic where he said "Hail Hydra!"

IRON MAN CIVIL WAR (3914) ed1b LOGO SR.jpg

Back