Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got my capt 2 pack and got straight to the modding table. To be honest after all the fidgeting he still looks dumb especially since we've got the au capt for a comparison. IMG_20150804_124710.jpg

1. Removed fat suit for mobility
2. Cut 1/2 inch slits down the front and back of the rubber suit so the arms can fall further
3. Switched ankle pegs with Thor from TDW
4. Left head loose to elongate the neck, If anyone else has a better fix for this I'd be eternally grateful.

Civie steve on the other hand is so money

I actually quite like civvy Steve. Perhaps even better than strike suit Cap.
Here here! felt like i dropped $290 for a Steve Rogers figure. One of the few times HT's end product doesn't live up to their prototype and it had to happen to Strikey steve

Brainiac The Red capes are coming
hahah yea detolf real estate is drying up, Cap's learning to share

Technically Maria Hill is in another line :rotfl

Yeah I know, haha, but she's going in my Winter Soldier collection cause I'm not bothering with AoU, too many figures to complete. I might pick up a few more, but I saw costume changes on set so I might wait for the new Civil War versions if they are to be made.

I'm not bothering with AoU, too many figures to complete.

But they're all just so cool. :)

No worries though, it's a certainty they will make figures for CW. I got almost the entire line of AoU figures, but I'm going to try and limit my CW acquisitions to about 2 or 3.

Back