Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Avng_1.jpg

Love my Stealth suit so much, even after having the AOU one.

Just joined Instagram for any fellow freak users!
Sierra.122

:hi5:

:clap Good pic! I just followed you on Instagram as well!

Thanks! I'm trying to make him look like he's dodging gunfire (hence the slight bend over) and ready to toss the shield. Something looks weird to me though.

Nice pics, dee-dubs, but wouldn't it make more sense if Steve shielded himself from the gunfire rather than attempt to dodge it?

I guess so, I just have too many Caps in defensive poses so I figured I'd make him go on the offensive for once... I'm gonna say he realized the assailant was a bad shot and could afford to dodge and toss.. yeah, that's it... :lol

or I can just straighten out his back :wink1:

I guess so, I just have too many Caps in defensive poses so I figured I'd make him go on the offensive for once... I'm gonna say he realized the assailant was a bad shot and could afford to dodge and toss.. yeah, that's it... :lol

:lol

Try the latter and see how that looks. :)

That's the one thing that bugged me about my Cap/Bucky display- Bucky's on the offensive while Cap's on defense. My favorite offensive pose is the wind up for a shield smash (which he did so often in TFA), but I haven't found a good way to pose that with Bucky just yet. Until then, I like my current Cap pose- blocking with the shield while winding up for a punch.

Actually, one pose that I think would be great is the "punch the shield to hit someone" like in the opening of TWS on the Lemurian Star. You do need another figure to have that work well though.

Back