Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got around to taking some proper photos of the Captain.

IMG_5341.jpg

IMG_5345.jpg

IMG_5322.jpg

IMG_5275.jpg

IMG_5282.jpg

IMG_5334.jpg

IMG_5350.jpg

No, he's 100% stock. Except for that shield in the last pic, of course. ;)

Excellent pics :). Can't wait for mine to come in next week!! Falcon flex pay part 1 also comes out then too. I'll have all the WS movie figures so I'm happy. If only they released a new Fury but I'll have to find an Avengers version to suffice for now

Yeah based on how scarce Avengers Fury is, I was pretty surprised they didn't make one from WS too. I would think it would sell better than the THIRD Black Widow figure.

Love the pics. How'd you get Black widows hair looking like that? Just futzing or maybe gelled? It looks good. Way more accurate IMO

I actually took the hair I got from a crappy hs I ordered long time ago. But yeah I did clean it up and style it by brushing it out and using doll wax to give that shine :wink1:

Came out better than I thought. It's not just the hair that makes her movie worthy though, I got rid of HT's ugly dark brownish lipstick and replaced with a more subtle glossy pinkish tone that Scar wears in the film.

Imo the lipstick and hair changes is what brings out the scar in this hs

I actually took the hair I got from a crappy hs I ordered long time ago. But yeah I did clean it up and style it by brushing it out and using doll wax to give that shine :wink1:

Came out better than I thought. It's not just the hair that makes her movie worthy though, I got rid of HT's ugly dark brownish lipstick and replaced with a more subtle glossy pinkish tone that Scar wears in the film.

Imo the lipstick and hair changes is what brings out the scar in this hs

Cool thanks! Your pics are really selling me on the figure now. Last question before it gets any more off topic but how do you swap the hair?
Or if you can point me in the direction of a how to that'd be awesome :)

Yeah, great news. My single cap is on the way. When I called SSC to cancel my 2 pack, they tried having me keep it by saying they didn't know when the single cap would be in. I'm glad I held my ground.

Now bring on Starlord!!!

Back