Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could possibly get a full refund including NRD if you ask them. They seem to be more accommodating thanks to the dock delay. I had paid almost $270 through flex and they refunded in full. I was then able to order the single Cap for under $180.

Hmmmm.....maybe I'll give it a try in a few days, I don't like the hastle of that option, would rather save a fellow board member a few dollars. I'm doing it for $300 even plus exact s/h. Sorry mods, not sure if I should do this, just want to help someone out.

Hopefully I'm one of the lucky few getting the single Cap... Been waiting on this figure for almost a year now. I paid for mine in full with the Paypal option but you know how kooky their shipping schedules are

Just got this set today - home from work, beat as heck, but had to have a look before I hit the hay...

Quick couple of shots of cap...

...and I gotta say, my first impressions are "It's great!" I know a lot of folks have been coming down on this figure, but I'm pretty impressed. Yes, some of the issues folks have pointed out are certainly valid...the suit does limit movement and posing, but...he detail and look of it are outweighing that aspect of it for me right now. It just looks so cool...got the CA:WS score crankin' as I look at this figure and...just great!

Looking forward to getting some more shots with this one and getting Steve Rogers out of that box...at last, someone to display with that awesome Black Widow figure!

And now Falcon's arrival is imminent....great time to be a Cap fan/collector right now... :)

Looks like he gained 30lbs since the proto pic......lmfao.

You make it seem like we aren't allowed to enjoy ours, since you don't plan to keep yours. I really like the Cap, I do wish it had better arm mobility, but the overall look is great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry........To each their own. If you are happy:rock2:rock2.....it's all good. I'm just disappointed, and that's my humble opinion.

Back